Reviews for After Paris
realJane91 chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
write more please!
Rea65 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Just finished re-reading this! - again ;-))
I hope after all this time, you can find it in your mind, to finish this great story.
Is a story well thought out and the reader lives, loves, fears and would be with the actors, then it is as if someone dies - if the story remains unfinished. :-)))
MsHollyBerry2010 chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Just found you story and I really loved reading it so far ...
Is there any chance of seeing it finished in the future? Keeping my fingers crossed!
I think such an amazing story needs an equally amazing end ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2015
I know that is has almost been 3 years, but please, please, please update this fic. I cannot wait to see what the next chapter will contain so please update!
grizfholmes chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Shame you never did anymore, it was good l enjoyed it
Luthearl chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
You still get brand new readers who have loved this story and hope you continue.
mailsforshonali chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
more more more!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god I love this fic please update!
giggi91 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Aww. Too bad you didn't finish this story. I really liked it! You should write more multi-chaptered stories (:
summitsw chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Just finished re-reading this. Great story, I love angsty stories. Are you planning to continue it?
HidingInSpace chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
The story is great! You need to come back and update! :)
s a r a a c chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
I loved this story-I hope you come back to it! I'd love to see the rest :)
AJ chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Are you gonna keep going?
Shelby1316 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I have read this story so many times! Depends on my mood what chapter I start with. Thank you so much Ms. Brooke for sharing your talent in fanfic as well as your original brilliant books.
raven.rayne.5 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Please, please, please, finish this! I gotta know what happens to the idiot fashion person at the mirror who dares to take aim at Andrea. Thanks for writing...I enjoyed your DWP stories as always.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »