Reviews for New Emotions
Caskett93 chapter 15 . 5/15
Thè story had a good start but you lost me after. Tigress has dreams about loving Po and having a family with him but doesn't understand that she loves him. The kids were cute and a good addiction... Until you made them superheros so powerful that even Shifu can do what they can at 4 and 5 years old.
Then you introduce Amon that is the strongest supervillan ever. So strange that he trash Tigress without even trying and the cubs what To Help fighting...
I hope you understand that it's not my intention to be cruel. I just wanted to let you know what I thought because the first chapters were beautiful then you put too much into the story in too little time.
Sara
Akemi StormBorn chapter 3 . 4/8
This was pretty sweet. Nice dream!
Akemi Hamato chapter 18 . 4/3
This is the longest most wonderful and most realistic and the cutest and most adventurous story ever! Better than all the other fan stories of Po and Tigress I've read till date! I can actually read the story and imagine it as a whole new movie in my head! Keep up the good work! Looking forward for more of your imagination!
Chris chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I get it About the thing that tigress doesnt want The same fate, but children already? I thing a little over looked, but awesome anyways
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Awesomely Much episodes
Luigi the Dawn chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
Piffle. I got bullied for as long I received formal education (which is currently 12 years and counting, by the way), and I can tell you there are better ways to deal with it than sit in the corner and cry and wait for someone to notice. Those two might have potential, but they are too weak if they still haven't figured out how to get on with their lives after four years of being bullied.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Master... I mean baba. That part SO BIUTIFUL
VatitaDeko chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
Sorry the before review is from me,i forgot to right my user name.
TRHEE DAYS,OMG!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
VERY AWESOME!
I loved to read this story EVERYTIME!
VatitaDeko chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
AWESOME!
VatitaDeko chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
SWEET,LOVELY DREAM YOU HAVE TIGRESS!
Awww so cute!
Your also an awesome author!
Well i think i keep on reading_
VatitaDeko chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
LOL! I always lough at this chapter!
FUNNY!
VatitaDeko chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Its COOL!
I more like this format than other format
I'VE BEEN READ THIS UNTIL THE END AND I WANT TO READ IT AGAIN! Because..
ITS AWESOME!
Alicorns chapter 18 . 1/11/2016
LET ME KNOW WHEN IT COMES OUT, i WANT TO read it sooooooooooooooooooooo BADLY! LOVE your story. It's the BOMB!
Sky chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Awsome! So is Tigress the avatar or what?