Reviews for The Highway of Regret
cacata chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
ACKKKKKK. I live in here that she will tell him and frack things up!
Fantasy Ella chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Ahh... it hurts me to say this, but I think I'm not reading any more of this.

I'm honestly sorry, because your writing is really good and you still got me kind of curious as to where your story is going.

So, keep up the good writing! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who will love to read this. But me...nah, it's just not my type of story.

I'm a hopeless romantic person, back away from any kind of incest and have this perfect little world created in my head where Scorpius and Lily are destined to be together. I know, sounds kind of narrow, doesn't it? I'm open to a lot, but Scorpius/Rose with nasty breakup before a Scorpius/Lily pairing always makes me feel awkward.

And Lily/Louis... I love Louis, I love Lily, I love seeing them together, but only as good friends.

I have a cousin myself, and I could never imagine... *shivers*

(You should know that I tempt to avoid all (non canon, major character) slash, incest or cross-gen pairings.

That's just who I am.

And now I felt the need to explain it to you, because I've written some stories myself, and getting a review with someone saying that they are 'giving up' on your story just sound horrific.

But let's just say...

*puts hand over heart in overdramatic move*

Sorry Story, I'm breaking up with you.

It's not you, it's me...

but we're still breaking up...

:P

Lol.

Good luck in your further writing!
Fantasy Ella chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
At this time, the story feels so wrong!

It is good written though, but the pairings in it make me shiver.

I really hate Rose/Scorpius, and Lily/Louis? That's just wrong in so many ways! *shivers*

The only thing that's keeping me reading right now is curiosity and the promise of a Lily/Scorpius at the end. (though I fear that it's going to be at bit awkward, since Rose is cleary still in love with Scorpius -disregarding what she said- and louis...)

But I'm still curious as to how you'll get Scorpius and Lily together.

Well, up to the second chapter! :D
jennyellen chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Keep Writing! We need more Scorpily out there, and you write so well! :)
HarryPotter4everandalways chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter
Hugtheplanet chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like this. It's very nicely written- ignore that Toewart person. Incest is an issue, yes, but get over it. I'm actually a product of incest (my paternal grandparents are first cousins). If they think this incest is bad, wait till they get to the other fics on this site. Keep up the good work!

~Dani
eliza.writes.stuff chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Neither of the two initial couples are my favorite (I truly detest Rose/Scorpius) but I am interested to see where you take it. I hope you can update soon, This is probably one of the most original ideas/story plots featuring this two, though that may be because of the squicky element.