Reviews for Weight of The World
tyorlean.crawford.3 chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
Is this the end or what it was getting good thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
NOOO! I just discovered this story, love it. Please say you plan to finish it soon.
Lgbish chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Great fic! Really do hope you update when you can!
warm-up01 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
really wish you would continue this, it's a great fic.
Goven chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
very interessting :) I hope u will update soon the next chapi
Bolauren12 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Why oh why did you discontinue this story? I just read it and loved it. I knew it waasn't complete but I was curious. Please rethink this story
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
What?! You ended it there?! No no no...I need to know what happens next! Is the Garuda gonna try to kidnap Lauren? Will she be forced to use the venom? Will the Garuda find it? What in the bloody hell is going to happen next?!

That said. Kenzi wins. :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Poor Dyson...and Lauren...and Bo...

Okay, maybe a little less poor Bo at the moment. Glad we, er, found a solution even if I still kind of want to smack the woman upside the head. *rolls eyes*

All I have to add to that is, thank god for Cleo! If I haven't already told you so, I'm in completely platonic love with the character. She's the nice breath of logical fresh air those three need (considering Kenzi's a little biased by her friendship and history with the three). Interesting look at Dyson's feelings in the matter. It makes an absurd amount of sense in "norn-induced masked love" state his main concern with Bo and Lauren is Lauren not being able to take care of Bo. That's...very Dyson-y (yes, I did just make up that adjective). By the way, thanks, you've made me hate the Norn even more with the addition of him needing to fulfill certain reactions (possessiveness, jealousy, etc.) without being able to feel the reasoning behind them.

Berserkers? *gulp* This is not good.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Well...I feel like a jerk...*throws self to ground* I'm so so sorry for not reviewing this and the next couple chapters! Please forgive me.

Now, is it bad Lauren kissing a guy made my brain make a brake screeching noise? No? Good, because it did. In fact, it was kind of creepy in the totally out of left field kind of way.

Bo! What in the...Lauren, why did you not drag her stubborn succubus ass to the infirmary at least?! At least there there's anti-biotics and sterile sheets and, you know, stuff to prevent Bo going septic. Argh! And Bo, seriously, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm with Lauren. Quite being an idiot, call Dyson or, hell, I don't know, Hale or someone and heal your stupid self. *throws hands up in frustration*

Interesting bit with the whole higher pH blood. A hydrogen rich system, huh? Interesting. (I'm a bio nerd, by the way, so I'm doing a loose interpretation of a happy Kenzi dance right now).

And yep, no way random pink can be good...and what in the hell exploded?!
FrenchGirl chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Please write again !
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
From FrenchGirl : Hey ! And the house with white picket fences and children ! And what about Lachlan's death ? you have serious readers you know ! Huh ? ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Next, next, next ! When, pleaaaseee ?
Shelley Debeltz chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Is there more to the story?
Doccubus21 chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Here's a gentle nudge to say that I hope this story won't be forgotten, I will nudge every few days until I run out of chapter's that I haven't reviewed yet. Please, please come back to us Owelpost.
warped chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
poke, poke, any chance of an update? I miss my Erised, and I'm sure there is more to this story that needs to be told... More please!