Reviews for Chutes and Ladders
Briiii chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
Are you planning on updating any time soon? Wait, that sounds harsh. But still this story is awesome. It's so original. I remember reading this once - it took me forever to find it again.
Update ASAP! Definitely a favorite.
Briiii chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
It's been ONE year! UPDATE SOON!
KatnissPeetaPeeniss chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
write more please! I really like it! :)
Lotuslita chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Wow. This chapter was great! I absolutely LOVE this story(: I can't believe Sally is pregnant! Also...I love the song Shake it Out...the whole album Ceremonials is just brilliant! Update soon. please! This is one of my favorite storiess!
Pug1998 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Hmm interesting but I don't think Sally would be cold to annabeth even if they broke up she doesn't seem like the type just my opinion. But loved the chapter:):)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
update plz!
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I'm baaaaaaaaaack! And I changed my pen name! Yeah, it's me, Moonglacier, the one who gave the uber-long reviews? I must implore for forgiveness, oh great and mighty writer! Please! I am begging you on my knees, for several reasons.

First of all, I must beseech you for the fact that I have read your most recent chapters for "Everything Changes", and I did not review! I am most deeply, deeply, deeply, and gravely, gravely, gravely, and truly, truly, truly, and very, very, very, and extremely, extremely, extremely regretful for that, for I was reading them on my iPod Touch and I dislike reviewing things on my iPod Touch. Oh great and mighty and imaginative and epic and awesome Eliss Elusive, please forgive me, for I was lazy and despicable and did not review!

Secondly, I must beg for virtual cookies! Having only Taylor Swift and four Carrie Underwood songs on my Apple touch-screen 8 Mega Bite electronic listening device also known as the iPod Touch, I am not able to recognize the significance. And therefore, should not be allowed to receive virtual cookies. I also realize that I have been a naughty, naughty girl for not gracing your chapters with uber-long reviews, which makes it all the more reason for not being gifted virtual cookies! But please, oh great and mighty one, please, please, please, for the love of J.K. Rowling, please grant me, just one, just one virtual cookie! Oh, please, for I am in despair and great torture!

Thirdly, I must implore for...Thuke. Yes, Thuke. As you are an amazing, magnificent, marvelous, wonderful fanfiction genius, I have no troubles with the plot...But the couples! Oh, the couples. Our dear Rachel could end up with Apollo or Nico for all I care, but not Lukey-pookey! NEVER our dear Lukeykins! For Lukey-pookey is destined, fated even, to be with the one and only...Thalia. Thalia Grace. Erm, never mind her last name. She detests it. But, oh, oh, oh! For the sake of this uber-long review and all of my past uber-long reviews, let there be Thuke! And let this fic end with Thuke! This story could end up with a crappy ending (though I seriously doubt it, as you are a highly-qualified, highly intelligent author), but there MUST BE THUKE OR I WILL NEVER GRACE YOU WITH A REVIEW, LET ALONE AN UBER-LONG REVIEW. Oh, please! Please! I will do anything...give an uber-long review for every chapter you type in "Chutes and Ladders" or "Everything Changes." I will get you virtual Happy Meals. I will...I will...get you virtual crack! Anything, anything, really! Truly! Oh, oh, oh! Please! *tears running down the side this little girl's nose*

Please forgive me, and please, please, oh please, if you have any mercy left in your heart, grant me those two requests mentioned up above. Right now my brain is foggy and I am lazy, and being a bad little girl, so I am not currently in the mood to discuss plots, except for THUUUUUUUUUUUKE! I know that you have just updated "Everything Changes", and I will get around to reviewing that, but I am drained of energy from begging you, and I am sorry. Sorry, sorry,, please ignore Taylor Swift's song "You're Not Sorry" which is currently playing on my iPod, because I am truly sorry.
PaintedPetrichor chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Yes, another chapter! Amazing, as always! I love how much detail you put into every character; you go even further than the main plot to explore what would be going on with other characters at this point in time. This story is really unique, you know.
XxThisMyFriendIsAPenxX chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Sorry,I know this is your story and all but : What the hell is wrong with Annabeth?...Abortion...adoption TF? o.O
Raquel chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Just the fact you mentioned an FATM song and added a little Thalia/Nico dialogue has me jumping for joy! :D
Leaf11 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Been waiting for an update for so long! It was a good chapter although I wish there had been more drama on Percy and Annabeth's side. However, you did totally drop the bomb with Percy's mother. But isn't she a bit old to be having more children?
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Hmm...while I certainly believe that TLO Annabeth wouldn't get an abortion, I can see the Annabeth here opting for one. However, I am COMPLETELY against legal abortion, so just no. No. And adoption? Wouldn't Annabeth just worry a teensy bit inspite of her stony heart that the baby would grow up in an unloving family? Like the one she was in before she ran away? Also, while the majority of the reviewers want a "John"/ Rachel romance, I say no. No, cuz it's funner seeing them be cousins, and no cuz Thuke will PREVAIL! YARGH! THALIA!
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Thank you, thank you for writing this story. I am so glad that you made this realistic and sort of dark and made Percy slightly guarded (cuz it's realistic in this story after all he's gone through), made the gods better than Riordan could ever imagine (seriously? ya think they'd keep their oath that easily), and made Annabeth an intelligent, stubborn, dark lady who plans out everything the way she wants. I'm so excited to see how the ending turns out (hopefully happily ever after). So far the plot and characters are EPIC and I certainly like Luke's sarcastic humor. Of course, once Percy loosens up a bit I'm expecting some Seaweed Brain idiocy. Also, it's nice seeing the screwed up, adult demigods whom are so paranoid. Glad that Grover's pretty much the same- but where's Juniper? And, I shall stand up for Thalia/ couple eva, along with Percabeth!
NinjaNakkiOfCabin11 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
"Cucumbers have wicked souls."

Sorry XP Anyway, am I sensing...Ruke? Lachel? Luke and Rachel? Ech. Either way, I don't believe I've actually ever read about that pairing...hmmm...anyway, I look forward to more of the story, and some more Thalia) Don't know why, but she's my I'M rambling...

Read on and Rock out,

NinjaNakkiOfCabin11 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
"A dollop of fairy dust." Llamas with Hats reference. ;)That one is my favorite P

I read this when it originally was posted, but I read it on my nook, so I couldn't review. But now I have more chapters to read, so I'll just mosey on by...

Read on and Rock out,