Reviews for Something Like Magic
MY FEELS ALL OF MY FEELS
THIS WAS SO AMAZING
I'M IN LOVE
Bal3xicon chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Massive HP fan and huge Gleek, but was really reluctant for this type of crossover- loved it! Such a cute ending- Yay for Santana having the balls to do that!

Also love that Quinn knew what they were up to the night before :)
Ivy888 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved this. Really. :) So cute and, c'mon, Quidditch! Beautifully written, as all of your stories always are. I love your writing style, it fascinates me and takes me into the story in a way that I don't even know where I am or what I was doing before. The world just closes in on the computer screen. It's magical. ;) Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I would loooove to get a tattoo with that riddle if you don't mind..
Brittana Freak chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yes make a sequel! it's a brilliantly awesome combination of harry potter and glee, what on earth could be better? i want to hear about all the glee characters, their houses and crushes and teaching positions. I love it! But i'd especially love to hear more Brittana stories...
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was such a great HP!Brittana story! I absolutely loved it, especially the announcer's line "And it looks like Pierce continues to score!" that was priceless
Da chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
sequel! :)
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
omg this was too cute it gave all types of feels lol great job
nayagasm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sequel! Please!
sherbertzsuperman chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
SEQUEL! LoL Iknow youre already working on one and a prequel? Saw it on your tumblr lol... really good story it was really sweet... i loved it! Another story i love by you!
CrossOverToThisSide chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awesome! I love quidditch centric hp!brittana fics! You should definitely do a sequel.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Sequel, definitely.
mnm chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ooohh... Sequel please! I loved it! Awesome story!
yellowroses257 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012