Reviews for The Good You Do, All Measured Out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Okay I read the the story where brittana had 10hrs left to live and that was awesome and beautiful but this story actually mad me cry more (shrug) idk lol
maythestarsguideyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was so sweet... beautifully written 3 :)
I 3 this story chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this story. Its amazing! You are a great writer!
Regretx993 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Sweetest, most romantic happy ever after that I could ever imagine for Brittana.

Awesome job for making me feel after passing on and coming back to life.

-Regret
kahlokoala chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
The affection I felt while I was reading this vignette just kept growing, until that very last "settle in and settle in and settle in." I cried a bit just because it was so warm and sweet, and it made me so happy. Thank you for sharing.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Arg... see, another story and there you go working your magic "and something else"!
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I am typing this from the grave, because it is so sweet that I may have actually lapsed into a diabetic coma and died. I really liked that you didn't tell us how old they were at first, so I imagined present-day Brittany and Santana... then realized that they were much older, and yet, still the same people. There was something almost poetic about that aging process. Well done. :)
milkybear chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I don't even like future fics or fluu WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
I'm an emotional wreck in all the best ways rn
PazuzuGodking chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is wonderful. :) it literally made me smile.
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Grilled cheeses, Dollface, this gave me so many feelings! I love me some mature Brittana and this little vignette is so full of beautiful moments and lovely language and imagery I just signed with contentment when I read it. They're so happy, it makes me happy.
leilamiranda chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Good lord! Feelings. Lots of them. God, this is beautiful. Abuelas! Can't words. Too many feelings.
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ohmygoodness yay you are doing Brittana Week stuff. I'm so happy!

And this was awesome. That second I was reading and realized that Santana was getting emotional over her grandson and not her own child was just amazing. Such a well done twist. Plus it is super nice to have someone go the grandparents route with the prompt instead of the more obvious moms way.

You do lovely one-shots~
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh my God, JJ. I started reading without seeing this was you. "Jelly legs" made me look at the author and of course...of course that had to be your beautiful style.

But "Abuela"...that's when I started crying. Still am. Thank you for unfolding this love story for the ages. Our Baby Girls. Happy Brittana Week!
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Your stories give me SO many feelings. I am so crying right now. Please write forever, okay thanks. :)
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 3/4/2012