Reviews for Free Falling
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
The analogies in this were lovely, I love how they continued from one perspective to the other. What Lucifer did at the end was a great touch!
Edina Clouds chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
"Now he lay at the bottom of hell's floor, yielding to the largest predator of them all."

very atmospheric!

Viv
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"If I have to dive to the bottom of hell's dumpster,I will bring you back."

nice line, hun

Viv
Beckydaspatz chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Even when Dean started attacking him like some crazed Great White, fighting for Sam's attention, Sam couldn't respond.- This is somehow sad and funny all at the same time.

GREAT job with the WOW. :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Um...holy hell this is AWESOME! :D

Dean straightened. "Sammy, don't worry. If I have to dive to the bottom of hell's dumpster, I will bring you back."- Damn straight he will!
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Uh... is there going to be more of this? i really want it *puppy eyes*
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Lovely job, really enjoyed this and so fitting to what seems to be on the way for the boys. Thanks, this was great! :)
Dizzo chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Nicely done. Like the counter-perspective in each chapter, and some gruesomely visceral imagery here ... yikes!

Great job x
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I like the idea of the parallel points of view and the echoes between the two drabbles. And Lucifer and the blood - a nicely horrific touch!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
This showed just how much Lucifer got a hold of Sam when he let him in to save Dean, and even reaching out to his brother can't help.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Love Dean's desperation to get a response from Sammy, then his determination to help fix him.
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Oh...goosebumps! Very well done...I want to jump into the story with Dean and help him save Sammy...

Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Dean's determination in this is most excellent and raw. And then switching to Sam's POV with the boys using close to the same imagery (solidifying their brotherhood) which makes me smile every time.

And of course, Lucifer...he is the true predatory shark. Love how you pulled the great white imagery down to him with just one word: swam. The subtle, simple way you do things without over-explanation makes your writing that much more rich.

It takes a confident writer to trust that her readers will get it.

Ah geez, I think my review is longer than both drabbles.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh goodness I don't want either of our boys back there again, gotta try and get him out karen!

Bev x
Giacinta chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Oh, dear, but we musn't despair.

Dean didn't promise not to get Sam out of Hell this time; even although it is a psychological Hell.

Go fight the devil for your brother, Dean!