Reviews for Show me yours I show you mine
liliace chapter 11 . 2/2
This was beautifully written. I don't quite agree with the speed Kurt and Sebastian got together, but other than that, this is wonderful. Your portrayal of their mental illness is accurate (in my opinion, and I know quite a bit about it) and I absolutely adore how you didn't make them suddenly get better by beginning a relationship (because that's not how it works). So thank you for this lovely piece of fanfiction.
LongChild chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
I haven't the words to describe this, and am so pleased you wrote it.
Anna.leishman chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
That was amazing.
Deidi Jeevas chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
I think I have read this story at least five times... in big spaces of time in betwrn... and i loved it every time. I don't know why I hadn't left a rewiew before, because this story is absolutly precious.
Thank you for writting it.
S.B.M.S.F chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
That was one of the most adorable endings I have ever read :3
Nutella sandwich chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
So beautiful thank u
tpring2tpring2 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I love this. So much. Thank you.
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
That's an interesting way to get married.
Bablefisk chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
I loved it, it's a great story:)
Luna Barnes chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This is the best thing I've read in such a long time! The ending was amazing, because no one really gets over things like that, there's always going to relapses. And oh my god, let me love you and worship your writing skills!
Amyxs41 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
I'm not speak Englis, i used " ?hles"
But i just wanna say that is AMAZING.
Thank you so much for this fics (': ! Make me cry!
Tyfa chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful!

Just... beautiful!
illogicalshipper chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I loved this story! The way you described the characters was just so perfect, I could feel their anxieties and fears. The ending was great; I love the idea of KurtSebastianNew York, it's just perfect. I think Blaine's a real jerk in the series and even still liking Klaine, Kurtbastian is my OTP. 3 Favorited!
Janie chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I really love this story, and I really love how it ends. This is probably around my third time reading this story (bad Janie for not leaving a review sooner), and I absolutely adore it. It's my favorite pick-me-up story when I feel like relaspe. 3 Thank you.
Janie chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This...may be the hotest sex scene I've read on here. Seriously- good job.