Reviews for Holidaze
trezzbby chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
This story is so adorable! More please! :)
Rae325 chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I never reviewed this story, though I did read and enjoy it. I like that the story shows a progression of the characters and their relationship over time. Would love to see you continue!
charcoopfan1 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Love it. Please keep writing soon!
A-lyz chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
this is a cute chapter, it is so sweet Charlotte gave Cooper a card. I can't wait for what is coming next.
Cooplotte chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Another sweet chapter :) I'm glad they're back together again. Looking forward to the next holiday!
A-lyz chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
yeey you updated again :) I hope you continue, I like that your story starts from season 1.
charcoopfan1 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Wow, I really like this story! I hope you update soon!
A-lyz chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
thanks for the update, I do not mind you do not follow exactly the timeline of the show that means you can add something extra to the story and that is the reason why I like fanfiction :) Keep up the work, I'm a fan of your story already!
A-lyz chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I really like this idea about Charlotte and Cooper's relationship in the beginning. Also I like the holidays as a reference and I think you portray the characters very well. Keep up the good work!
Cooplotte chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I like it so far. It'll be nice to see how their Holidays evolve from then to now so keep going :)
jackel4387 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really like this story idea. Good chapter.
breakawayy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012