Reviews for Love Fool
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
okay intoxicating and Delicious I swear this is just hot
kyer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is not intended as a flame. I don't flame. There's not enough Wally fics as it is to be flaming them.

I liked the beginning, but really am not into PWP (which is really what the rest was.)

Agree that Iris was adopted so Wally actually is not related to either Iris or Barry biologically. There are still social mores to consider though besides marital incest.

I'm more concerned about Bart's age here because child sex is a real turn off. Is he at least 18?

What (and I mean in real life as well) is the turn on for calling a loved one 'babe'? In any other context calling someone an 'infant' is demeaning. If a lover called me 'babe' I'd give them the evil eye and suddenly develop a 'headache'.

I'd probably care more about this pairing if I knew why Bart wanted Wally so much. (And was of age.) I mean, I know why I love Wally, but I'm not clear as to why Bart wants him here. Is it purely looks? Because he's another speedster? Writing isn't clear on this.
Jason you own my body chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Hey baby, this is beautiful.

It makes me just wanna ship Bart and Wally so bad.

Im sorry I cant critique stories to save my life, but maybe something to keep in mind would be to describe what they're wearing at the beginning, or something, because when it got to the sexy time I was like"WOAH! He's not in his super hero outfit!dfasdfad"

/and it was kind of unclear when they were starting to take things off. (it seemed like Bart was only wearing boxers throughout the whole thing because it described him only taking them off an that they were wet.)

Hopefully this was somewhat helpful.

&LIKEOMG YOU SHOULD TOTALY WRITE ME A STORY WITH JASON AND WALLY AND BART AND DICK TOGETHER. IT WOULD BE SO GOOD BUT YOU DONT HAVE TOO.

lol I hope you get my joke.

ILU.

and I wanted to give you another review on here to brighten up your day. :3

Even though I don't have an account on here. lol

SEE YOU ON DA 3
k. alex c-well chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i just thought of something...can you do a damian wayne x colin wilkes x jai west x chris kent story. y'know: robin x abuse x jai west x nightwing?

you could make jai inertia. a good inertia!

please?

okay, bye!
k. alex c-well chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
please write more stories with bart! i love him as impulse and kid flash. and, um, you may not do this, buuuuutt... could you pair bart allen with suzanne king-jones, aka arrowette? you could turn her into a guy or something. like, magic? please?

oh and please continue to write stories. they are awesome!

bye!