Reviews for Shinigami
Veraozao chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
i am very curious about this story! Kiss
Nightray-Hikari chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Nice .
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Awww it was sweet! I liked it!
ranipaki chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
yay! this was very interesting... its good to see kisuke in action hehehe...I hope she remembers ichigo ...cant wait for more.

update soon
xXRottWeilerXx chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Aaah, this one's much better! :) Keep up with the good work.

-Pika
tokiluv chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Loved this chapter!
nypsy chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
woohoo, 1st meeting & he's smitten. she barely saw him though. wonder how they will meet again. will renruki help or hinder ori & ichi meet, i wonder...
FreakingOutGirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Don't put yourself down like that. I know how hard it is to write action scenes and you did it in beliavable way for your universe. Ichigo is different here as Kisuke as well, so their fighting powers are different too. I'm really curiou to know how that encounter is going to change Orihime.
Ichihime supporter chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Yay! Ichigo finally met Orihime! Please update as soon as possible. Can't wait. I wonder what will happen next. So exited. This is going to be an awesome story. Please continue!
loversblue chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
it's good but not great. The charactors are very OOC! The plot seems good but slow. Your writing is missing something. I like this fanfic and all and hope to love it after you've fix the following mistakes. I hope you find a beta to work with and good luck.
IchiHimelover86 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I loved it when Orihime says that you have warm eyes
M chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Great chapter! I enjoyed how they met!
that-blonde-full-of-light chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
You should try making longer chapters, which would have more description and would help with both action and setting. It would help readers keep up with what's going on and help them create the story in their mind.
supremekikay24 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
you're keeping your pace now...update soon don't keep me waiting

no Isshin...hehehe
Lustful Moon chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
you have an interesting story here, plot is very intriguing. But I think that some ppl might say the plot is moving slow. IMO, the plot isn't it's just that each chapter is so short. I think that's where the conflict is situated in. I really hope that in the future that your chapters will be a little longer.

Till next chapter.

Ps few grammatical errors here and there along with misspelling. But nothing that can't be fixed.