Reviews for Good For You
Suestan chapter 45 . 10/16
Need an epilogue with babies involved
41319always41319 chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Having to take two more weeks off definitely didn't aid in improving Beckett's mood. I wonder what she'll do with all that time on her hands.
41319always41319 chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Seeing Burke and putting in the work will be very beneficial for both of them!
41319always41319 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
That butter's not coming out of those sheets easily lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
They're taking care of each other, and it's the most beautiful thing when it's just second nature. Let's see how they recover and move past the dragon being slain.
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 45 . 9/17/2016
This has been on my to read list forever. Finally read it. So in character, so well written. Fabulous.
lauhall chapter 45 . 8/19/2016
OMG, I loooooved it, I just couldn't stop reading, it was amazing, I would have love to read an epilogue with Beckett being pregnant, but still loved it. You did an amazing job, Congrats.
hug-me chapter 44 . 7/8/2016
I am going through all of your stories again! I just love this one so much. I love that it isn't case based but purely about them and their relationship...it is beautiful. You are an incredibly talented writer. The characters just jump out of the page and are so true to the show it is unbelievable! Okay, that is Unscathed (all time fave) and this one done, not Of Finding Innocence:)
operaluvr chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I really love this story and Zi can't even remember how many times I've read it.
hug-me chapter 45 . 4/2/2016
I have spent all day reading this beautiful story! You are such a gifted writer, thank you for creating this piece for us! Now I am off to look at all your other stories hahaha!
Lokken.8 chapter 45 . 3/19/2016
Very nice story, it was pleasure to read it!

No excuse me, I have to check you other stories for that epilogue and more...
IOwnABoat chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Finally read the last chapter. I was putting it off, because I just didn't really want this story to come to an end. A very fitting end, and I love how you left off, on Christmas night, with the rest of their lives ahead of them even with the uncertainties. Though, did you ever write that epilogue?

Anyway, great story, great writing, and thank you.
IOwnABoat chapter 41 . 12/25/2015
This was such a powerful ending to this chapter; not what I was expecting either, for Kate to be so angry about being shot and scarred. I love your exploration of her, and the way Castle knows instinctively what to do.

Only a few more chapters to read in this, and I'm already sad about coming so close to the end of the story.
IOwnABoat chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
This chapter was an absolute delight to read. I was actually laughing out loud at parts.
IOwnABoat chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
"...start their new chapter instead of staying here in the epilogue of the first book of their lives."

I was wondering, as I read this story, why there was this overwhelming sense of happy melancholy pervading everything. It isn't necessarily the subject matter per se, but it was something I couldn't put my finger on. Then I read that beautiful line and realised - this is an extended epilogue, a drawn-out ending to a part of their story. The kind of stuff you usually only read a few pages about, sort of "checking in" on the characters in the post-story haze. But that being as it is, it doesn't make this story any less compelling - I keep wan ing to read more about the daily minutiae of their lives.

This, I think, is a sign of a superior writer. That and the way you throw out such wonderful lines like the one quoted above, and it's just meant to be part of the story rather than a central epiphany.
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »