Reviews for Good For You
hug-me chapter 44 . 7/8
I am going through all of your stories again! I just love this one so much. I love that it isn't case based but purely about them and their relationship...it is beautiful. You are an incredibly talented writer. The characters just jump out of the page and are so true to the show it is unbelievable! Okay, that is Unscathed (all time fave) and this one done, not Of Finding Innocence:)
operaluvr chapter 1 . 7/4
I really love this story and Zi can't even remember how many times I've read it.
hug-me chapter 45 . 4/2
I have spent all day reading this beautiful story! You are such a gifted writer, thank you for creating this piece for us! Now I am off to look at all your other stories hahaha!
Lokken.8 chapter 45 . 3/19
Very nice story, it was pleasure to read it!

No excuse me, I have to check you other stories for that epilogue and more...
IOwnABoat chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Finally read the last chapter. I was putting it off, because I just didn't really want this story to come to an end. A very fitting end, and I love how you left off, on Christmas night, with the rest of their lives ahead of them even with the uncertainties. Though, did you ever write that epilogue?

Anyway, great story, great writing, and thank you.
IOwnABoat chapter 41 . 12/25/2015
This was such a powerful ending to this chapter; not what I was expecting either, for Kate to be so angry about being shot and scarred. I love your exploration of her, and the way Castle knows instinctively what to do.

Only a few more chapters to read in this, and I'm already sad about coming so close to the end of the story.
IOwnABoat chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
This chapter was an absolute delight to read. I was actually laughing out loud at parts.
IOwnABoat chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
"...start their new chapter instead of staying here in the epilogue of the first book of their lives."

I was wondering, as I read this story, why there was this overwhelming sense of happy melancholy pervading everything. It isn't necessarily the subject matter per se, but it was something I couldn't put my finger on. Then I read that beautiful line and realised - this is an extended epilogue, a drawn-out ending to a part of their story. The kind of stuff you usually only read a few pages about, sort of "checking in" on the characters in the post-story haze. But that being as it is, it doesn't make this story any less compelling - I keep wan ing to read more about the daily minutiae of their lives.

This, I think, is a sign of a superior writer. That and the way you throw out such wonderful lines like the one quoted above, and it's just meant to be part of the story rather than a central epiphany.
lee6358 chapter 45 . 7/7/2015
Great story! Would love to see a sequel!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
She told him some pretty amazing stuff in this chapter! He didn't know how important he was to her!
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
I'd be looking for that ring if I was Castle! What's wrong with a lengthy engagement? She would look good riding along with him with a sweet diamond on her finger! Thinking about those children that they're going to have!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I think they would make it no matter when they got together! Because that's what I want!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Should have gotten another screaming award! They will heal each other on this trip I hope!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
A note would have made all the difference! Surprised she didn't think of it.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
It was looking like their first night on the road was going to end up badly, but Castle saved it with the Roller Coaster dare! That perked Kate right up!
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »