Reviews for Vent
asdfjkl09874321 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012

I like the the voice and flow of this chapter.

O_o ..Oo0h!

Is Sephiroth still crazy then?

If he is.. \

Then for me it's more like instead of not wanting Zack to worry,

Sephiroth just doesn't trust him enough to tell him that.

...that's if he is crazy.

Ha, I'm probably looking at this totally wrong.

He might just have some kind of ptsd.

;( And I thought the ending was kinda sad.

Sephiroth lied to him... and [it's probably no big deal but] he didn't exactly say I Love You back.
JenesisX chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
As I told ya on FB, I really loved this! It's refreshing to come across someone who not only writes well, but actually seems to 'get' and understand Sephiroth's character on a deeper level. :)
Dzuljeta chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
So wonderfully written! I could almost feel the torment both of them had to experience, though in different ways...

Really great.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I still think it's really amazing at how similarly we write Seph and his ideas and limitations when it comes to romantic relationships. Great minds and all that, haha. I hadn't read this first 'vent' yet, but especially after that conversation we had about him I had to. :)
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I am not very familiar with this fandom but you have a very nice writing style. It was easy to follow. Good job with this. The line about him being as tired as f**k made me laugh.
Bexteron chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww SQUEALs that was soo cute. I never expected Seph to be so sensitive but it was a nice suprise. It really was a happy ending. Just too cute :)I like your style of writing and the way you describe things. Painted a nice visual that was clear and easy to follow. Well done :)
JenesisX chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I love this. Awesome for being written with a time limit, too. Your portrayal of Seph and his habits is really similar to mine, just without the slash on my part. He's such a fun and fascinating character! I very much like your writing style, it's smooth and clean and flows naturally. Good job!
stepmanga chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hello! Well I promised a review and here it is: This was AWESOME. Your writing is not as bad as you think it is so stop downing yourself. I've told you some other things already but I also wanted to mentioned that at some parts it was very emotionally surged. But that is NOT a bad thing especially in this case where the story is angst XD! But the story was indeed awesome as you made the emotionally surges at the right time and that made them more bearable (I tend to avoid angst and overly emotional stories but when it's done well I love them (like this one)). So keep up the good work and don't give up :)! I definitely can't help you about the beta stuff though as my grammar is atrocious.
Laineenhele chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I am a sucker for happy endings too, and this one was very sweet. Sephiroth actually has more emotional sensitivity than he realizes