Reviews for Hearts Flying High
Knb chapter 16 . 1/5
BEAUTIFUL!
jp chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I really love this story...thank you.
jp chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I'm loving this!
persiegirl20 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Steward!Kurt - well, that's a first.
I like the way Kurt daydreams about Blaine - I (and I guess a lot of other single people) do that every once in while when we meet somebody intriguing.
BTW: The ad attached to this fic is of course for an airline :-D.
Lover of gays chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Loved the whole series :)
RainySunnyEnding chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
justanotherfangurl chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
I just read this entire story in one sitting and I swear I was at the point of tears at the end. This story in itself was just so sweet and loving; every chapter brought another reason as to why this story was amazing. I love klaine so much, and it's stories like these that make me love them even more! I can't wait to read some of your other stories, you are seriously such a fantastic and talented writter!
Lynx and Banner chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
I'm glad you had the decency to patch me back up after you ripped my heart out with Blaine's "death." This story was amazing.
Marierux chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
alwaysgleefanatic chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
The entire story was so good. I felt every emotion: love, compassion, distress... You have a gift.
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
That was amzing!
Smile the tears away chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Awesome story! Love it!
LovingUWithoutUKnowing chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
This is a story I'll never forget. Ever. Wonderfully done. :)
writtenfables chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Someone on Tumblr recommended this story - I like it so far. It's late here so I will have to continue tomorrow. Definitely going into my favorites though. : )
Aninahninah chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
This is positively the most amazing thing I have ever read. I'm not kidding. I found it two days ago when I was browsing and since then I have been reading it non-stop. Every free moment I had, I would run to my computer and read a chapter. You become so involved in the characters. It has just enough fluff not to be overly cheesy, and just enough angst to keep you in that constant state of "what happens next?" you are an excellent writer. Even if this is just a fanfic, it's one that I'll remember. It was like reading a novel. When the plane crash happened, I cried. When I heard about the survivors, I screamed out loud. When Blaine told off his dad, I laughed along with Kurt. I rooted for Kurt and Blaine the whole time. I thought the whole "sex should be making love" concept was beautiful. This has been on my mind non-stop ever since I found it and I'm sad to finish it. But I just wanted to let you know that I loved it so much and that you are such a talented writer.