Reviews for Stupid Dora
She is a nitwit
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hahahahaha! Reminds me of me
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So? What do you want the 2-4 years kids to watch? Do you want Swiper to beat Dora to her death? Or do you want kids to see EXACTLY how blood is shed? Dude, it is a kid's show. Let them watch what they want to. They are innocent; they will grow up and learn things slowly.

When you were a kid, you, too, loved a particular show which, now, you think is stupid. I am not defending this kids' show; just saying that leave it be.
The One Named MoonLight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
when I was little, I once stared at her eyes for so long I got scared of her and never watched her since...
karson chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Poop on dora and kick her to my world.
karson chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Sit on dora
exploradora chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
i feel the same as the viewer - DEFEATING A LION WITH A BRACELET? SERIOUSLY? aw c'mon!
IhateDora chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I always say that my favorite part is when the show ended. I loved this! Exactly my thoughts! I always insult Dora in my head whenever my niece watches it. But here's the thing I used to watch it a lot when i was a little kid! Excuse me, but i'm gonna go read some other fanfics.
gabriel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
how an the heck did stupid dora defeated a lion with a bracelet this is why i hate dora so much because she beat enemy with stupid stuff she is dumb when you watch dora she needs your help like she needs your help counting to 2 she so stupid if i see her sayin that she needs my help i am going to knock the crap out of the televison i wish i can go inside the tv and find dora cut her fat head off with a axe then i will be happy
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
"What was your favorite part?" Dora asked.
"When the show ended," The viewer answered.
"Mine too!" Dora gushed- Stupid Dora.

That was so awesome.
Fringe Fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hahahahahah this was so funny! seriously I laughed the entire time! I look back and remeber watching this and now that I think about it Dora was well stupid. There I said it. Anyway, this was hilarious!
pauciloquent chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was laughing during the whole thing. Whenever my 5-year-old sister forces me to watch Dora with her, I insult Dora in my head...and sometimes out loud. I loved it! I really hope you write more! Honestly, this should get more reviews.

Thanks for writing,

WilliamL chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was an awesome parody of Dora. I hope you write more in the future!