Reviews for Food for Thought
Locket1 chapter 12 . 2/5
Shame this didn't continue. It had potential. Wip's are so sad.
James chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Hi, so I grew up in a Christian home. The Bible never says that women are less than men. It always repeats that everyone is created equal. The Bible does refer to the fact that women are supposed to be submissive to their husbands but are also human beings and are just as important. Thank you for reading.
Empireo chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Oh my god , I loved this fic , type is hard to find a good fic Mycroft / Harry / Sherlock and good and I just loved it , seriously I'm loving . So I was wondering when you will upgrade or if you gave up the fic .
choirbandgeek chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
I've read this story many times and still enjoy it! I would love to read a prequel to this story. It would be great to read more in-depth about Harry taking over. It would be so fun to see the creation of WTW and the character developments. Keep up the great work!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
amberlee042 chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
m
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
ok, so i was just casualy reading your rant at the end of chapter 11, minding my own busness (kinda) when the story 'schooled' was mentioned. I haven't actually been on your profile but that name sounded vaguely familiar to me so i went and had a look. You would not belive how excited i got when i realised it the story ive been looking for for the past 4 years! It was the first Harry potter fanfiction i read and on the second to last chapter my phone got reset and i lost it XD i didn't remember the name or anything but because of that story, im now addicted to slash (not sure wether to hate or love you for this). So i just wanted to say thanks for reminding of the story but most importantly, THANKS FOR WRITING THEM! You are a great author and anyone who even vagualy insinuates that your not perfect should go back to the naughty step. Ok, done :)
wildtrance chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
I'm right there with the Holmes boys... I can't even breathe!
cilia-chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
Aaw the last scene wa amazing! Loved it!
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
Please update this us brill
RazNeirohDiLacrihm chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Um... the 'fag' words that Donovan were using are actually not common for English people to say that because a 'fag' is a cigarrette in England; or a young boy who acts as a servant to the older ones in public schools. The word 'fag' usually and perhaps, mostly used in America (Unless, if Donovan is an American but I'm sure she's not.). An insult to the Americans but to English people, MAYBE it'll just be a confusion or maybe it'll just be received by a late recognition of the word. Eh, I'm not sure if it's the same with the 'faggot'. :) :)
RazNeirohDiLacrihm chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Um, eh is that on purpose? Sherlock Conan Holmes? The right one that I'm sure of is William Sherlock Scott Holmes...
Pyrane chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
*That* was awesome ;D
Thanks and hope you update when day (soon ?)

***Pyrane***
Abeham chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Really wonderful. :)
JadeHelix chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Thank you so much for writing :D! I'm not very good at telling what exactly is super-fantastic about stories in reviews, so I'll just say that I really like it ;)