Reviews for Food for Thought
Ardens Lumen chapter 3 . 7/5
Ron - a healer? And his talk is too.. literature-like? As pretty much everyone is very oc.
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 3 . 6/14
Seriously like your food puns are making me feel in the mood for digesting more of this story!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 5/19
PLEASE UPDATE IF YOU CAN.
I hate being one of those reviewers who only beg for updates and have no real substance in their review, but honestly I've read what you've posted for this story so many times and left quite a few reviews already that I don't think there is anything I haven't told you yet. This work is perfect. Everything is quirky and charming and I would really like more of it. If Real Life is being a witch with a capital B then I suppose I can understand why it has been almost 2 YEARS since you've updated. Still. Please.
Seele Zeit chapter 7 . 5/8
I just gotta say, it's actually a really bad idea to let your cats eat June Bugs. They can get worms that way, and I would know, seeing as it has happened to a few of my cats in the past. Sorry this isn't a real review, I just thought I'd let you know if you were unaware of this before.
Seele Zeit chapter 6 . 5/8
So, I noticed the mentioning of Charmed... I love that show...
Aelirenn chapter 12 . 4/1
So deliciously yummy and worth the wait. I've read it before, of course, but I don't remember if I reviewed or not. *happy sigh* whenever you get around to checking your reviews I'm sure you'll notice that I am rereading all of you works. I just love them all so much! I love your "rants" too. So entertaining.
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 12 . 1/30
An amazing, blissful, wonderful experience.
insouciantmouse chapter 12 . 1/11
Whoakay, your slash is sort of intense. I was like a third of the way through this scene when I decided that I'd be fine with just saying, "Yeah, so they had sex... and they love each other...and here's where the curtain drops...so let's skip to the end of the chapter."
I think it was about when Harry let go of the headboard.
Btw, I really really like the story. I think my favorite part was when they defeated Moriarty. Wait, no false alarm, it was the fact that Moriarty capturing John and Sherlock then led into the not-boyfriends becoming not not-boyfriends.
OH OH OH no wait it was actually- I guess it was, like, just, the way you had Sherlock, John, and Mycroft be themselves, but around Harry. Like, how after they killed Moriarty, Harry hugged John and John immediately is being a doctor while comforting him. (Now I'm mad at my computer, because it won't recognize Mycroft as a real person with a spellable name.)
and emg the mindbond between Sherlock & Mycroft is so cool. like seriously i can't even type properly.
Is it (the story) done, or just not being updated quite yet?
Anitajane chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
you write an excelent delicately handled story that shows the hand of a talented writer
KoreanMusicFan chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
you know if this is the end of this story, you should mark it as complete to save any confusion.
I hope there is a sequel as i for would love to read it as i feel many others would.
serenityselena chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
fantastic story...
hope you will continue it :)
Asherit chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I have a son, alomst one and a half year old... And I felt like vomiti'g when I red what the Dursleys did to Harry... Thinking about it, my motherly instincts went in OVERDRIVE ! Poor love, poor Harry... I home the Dursleys will trully and utterly suffer and be destroyed *.*
derangedmoon chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I have my PM disabled, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I'm really glad to see that you'll hopefully be updating again soon, I love your stories, and it's always a bright spot in my day to see a new chapter for a story I love! I look forward to reading more of your work soon!
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Fantastic! :3 love love love! Please update soon! :D
ceresama chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
pleaseupdate this soon id love to see what happens next.