Reviews for Food for Thought
cilia-chan chapter 5 . 1/27
Aaw the last scene wa amazing! Loved it!
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 1/9
Please update this us brill
RazielNeirohDiLacrimae025 chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Um... the 'fag' words that Donovan were using are actually not common for English people to say that because a 'fag' is a cigarrette in England; or a young boy who acts as a servant to the older ones in public schools. The word 'fag' usually and perhaps, mostly used in America (Unless, if Donovan is an American but I'm sure she's not.). An insult to the Americans but to English people, MAYBE it'll just be a confusion or maybe it'll just be received by a late recognition of the word. Eh, I'm not sure if it's the same with the 'faggot'. :) :)
RazielNeirohDiLacrimae025 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Um, eh is that on purpose? Sherlock Conan Holmes? The right one that I'm sure of is William Sherlock Scott Holmes...
Pyrane chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
*That* was awesome ;D
Thanks and hope you update when day (soon ?)

***Pyrane***
Abeham chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Really wonderful. :)
JadeHelix chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Thank you so much for writing :D! I'm not very good at telling what exactly is super-fantastic about stories in reviews, so I'll just say that I really like it ;)
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
well damn that was fast lol
brnkofeternity06 chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I am so sad that this is the last updated chapter. And what a chapter! This story is amazing! A triad bond finally realized between MH/HP/SH. I love it! Hope to read more so please update when you can :) I look forward to it!
Blushing Green Apple chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
AHAHAHA! I LOVED THE "WEARY WEASLEY" EXCERPT! You really know how to make a reader laugh, I'm so glad I came across your stories.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Hi, I really love this fic and am saddened to find that you haven't updated in three years. It's probably on my top 5 list. I don't even know if you're actively on this website anymore and if you'll see this. From looking at your author page, I can see some things have happened that may have turned you off to writing and I'm deeply sorry to hear that. I hope things have gotten better. If you ever feel like continuing on with this story, I will stay on the lookout for it, as will, I'm sure, many others. Thanks.
Ardens Lumen chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Ron - a healer? And his talk is too.. literature-like? As pretty much everyone is very oc.
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Seriously like your food puns are making me feel in the mood for digesting more of this story!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
PLEASE UPDATE IF YOU CAN.
I hate being one of those reviewers who only beg for updates and have no real substance in their review, but honestly I've read what you've posted for this story so many times and left quite a few reviews already that I don't think there is anything I haven't told you yet. This work is perfect. Everything is quirky and charming and I would really like more of it. If Real Life is being a witch with a capital B then I suppose I can understand why it has been almost 2 YEARS since you've updated. Still. Please.
Seele Zeit chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
I just gotta say, it's actually a really bad idea to let your cats eat June Bugs. They can get worms that way, and I would know, seeing as it has happened to a few of my cats in the past. Sorry this isn't a real review, I just thought I'd let you know if you were unaware of this before.