Reviews for Food for Thought
DevilishAngel666 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
I find your story intriguing. I don't usually read stories with incest in them but I find that you do not focus on the incestuous relationship too much and I like that. I like the way the brothers want to look after and protect Harry. If Harry don't want it I'll take it. lol I look forward to your next chapter.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
THAT IS THE MOST ADORAAABLE SIAMESE KITTEN EVER!

And yes, wonderful story too, but the kitty, sooo cuuute!
Lady Laran chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Absolutely adore it! At last, someone seeing the vibrant potential between the two brothers. I'm not into incest but this had me taking notice! Love it!
blackdragonsghost chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Argh, what have you done to me? I should be working right now, not drooling over yet another of your wonderful stories! Urgh. And here I've spent my life convinced that only Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was capable of writing good Sherlock Holmes. Apparently, I've spent twenty-four years being WRONG!

I'll have you know that you got me in trouble at work - I was reading this thing when I should have been writing a report, and I burst out laughing at the part when Sherlock was reflecting on the measures he would need to take if Watson and Lestrade started to 'not-shag' in their flat. I convinced my boss that I was just reading some funny news story, fortunately - I doubt he'd be appreciative of my taste in fanfiction. Even though this story is *damn* good!

Seriously? People think you actually support incest? Oookaaayyy... I suppose I ought to clarify that I read twincest, but if I had a twin I wouldn't actually sleep with them. Nor do I actually believe that murder is an acceptable solution to your former best friend being a prick. I do, however, derive immense satisfaction from fanfics were Ron's a total jerk and Harry poisons him or something.

This story is absolutely beautiful: there are moments of sheer hilarity, but then there are also parts that are so poignant that I almost tear up, like when Sherlock and Mycroft were looking at those pictures from when Harry was little. I certainly sympathize with the destructive tendencies of RL, but I will beg for an update soon anyways, because I simply can't stop myself! I hope nothing more happens to trouble you, dear, and I congratulate you on all your work as some of the best fics I have ever read! Thank you so much for sharing your brilliance with us!
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Don't you just hate it when someone says that if you write it, then OBVIOUSLY you support it or want to do it? What if you write about a serial killer, or rape, or taking drugs and committing suicide?

I absolutely DO NOT support homophobes and gay protestations, but that doesn't mean that I don't have the ability to write the point of view of someone against homosexuality. Fiction is born from the imagination. And here in America, everyone has the right to their own opinions and imagination.

Anyways, I absolutely love your stories and can't wait to read more!
sub0chick chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
so love this story! and poor fred and george, they're going to be on eggshells for a while lol. love the emotions between all the characters, the easy flow between them all. keep up the great work, i look forward to more :D
sub0chick chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
lmfao i love your sense of humor, the quirky comments and the whole not-flirting thing between john and greg have just been too hilarious and i'm so glad i found more chappies here after starting this over at hpfandom cause i'm like too impatient for you to post them all there lol
Bella216 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Will this ever be updated!? This is my second favorite story by you! Please update!
1sunfun chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
A really interesting story.
1sunfun
Ryder Bellamiren chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Umm... You're amazing. No, seriously. I adore the way you write. It's NOT stilted and I enjoy it. I came across this some time ago and then lost the title, which I regretted, because I really like this story.

It's a bit like settling in with my favorite fantasy paperback. I can see the twists and enjoy them as they come. Your Harry is powerful, yes, but not conceited nor high on his own powers. Don't even get me started on Mycroft and Sherlock, because this is how I imagine they might be if they were ever in a committed relationship. All of that genius focused on one person is INTENSE and you've managed to potray that with some truly fascinating writing skills.

This is sweet without being overly so and just the right thing I needed at a frustrating time. My Muses aren't listening to me at the moment. This fic took my mind off of the convoluted plot and reorganized it. Thank you so much.

Ryder
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I love this! I can't wait until they get him alone! Lol! Maybe little Holmes' running around soon? That would be epic! I could imagine a pregnant Harry throwing everything he can at them one minute and then crying for hugs and about how horribly sorry he was the next lol! I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I have to say this is one of the best cross-overs i have read, or any fan story really. You don't digress horribly, you can actually write your characters level of intelligence properly, and your "wit" doesn't make me want to hurl. I have no problem with the male preg angle as it cant really be worse then self induced pregnancy, as that happens all the time in nature albeit with worms and other asexual species. I would also like to applaud you on the Bible speech. A lot of people will whine and moan about close familial relations and yet refuse to concede the argument about Adam and Eves kids and Noah and the ark. Especially if your reading the King James version as i know it states that Eve was made from Adams rib, genetically doesn't that mean they were twins? Anyway hope you update soon.
Dementra chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I don't get the "James Moriarty – the other white meat" joke.
liamslil1 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
really...out of all the things that people could complain about in this story (and I in no way agree with them but considering some of the more...sensitive people who could be reading and complaining about this) people have been choosing PETNAMES! I mean come ON! Considering some of the other subject matter in your lovely story i realize that that is not the only thing idiots are complaining about but...really? petnames? Welp I'm off to read everything you've ever wrote now, feel better, migraines are a bitch. .
cuteknight101 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012