Reviews for Food for Thought
angelalexiel16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
please update I really want this story to continue it is a really awesome story.
fannut chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow. Amazing! I love this story. I love their interaction, both in bed and out. I really hope you write more and post it soon. I'm going to go see if you have any other wonderful storys so don't be surprised if I comment on one.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
so...update? you can't really leave it there... can you!?
thedancingelk chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Pretty please update this story soon!
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Excellent story, a little weird but all the more interesting for it.
DarkestValentine chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
... That was hot. Brilliant story by the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I just have to say I love how you portray Harry's personality. I never get tired of reading your stories and I have read them several times, some as many as at least 15. I hoe you do a sequel it would be awesome. I'll continue reading your stories always even if you never write again thou I would cry. I wish you good health, safety, happiness, and a creative muse.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
more please
Mrs. Ron Weasley chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I stopped in the middle of the chapter to post this review. I'm such a huge fan of Ron, and I find a healer empath Ron so incredibly sexy! So thank you! My day has been made.
Great story, of course. I love it so far xD
Auriga Black chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Truly epic. Just the the thought of a mini-Sherlock/Mycroft/Harry running around sends tingles down my spine. A Byron Holmes perhaps? Or maybe a Ulysses? lol. Potential mpreg aside, I love this story. It's unlike anything I've ever read before and the possessive!Holmes vibe is absolutely delectable! Can't wait for the next installment!
Hon chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Holmes sandwich.
contest4jen chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Please Please Please update this story *pouty face*
Arfa chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Ok, I love you, like really really love you :D this story, and your other stories are just awesome, Demon team, Schooled, they are my favorite, I wait for their updates with greatest anticipation :))) and this one too :)
plushfrogpillow chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I really like this story, and hope you continue. I've read a couple I stories where Harry is as intelligent as the Holmes brothers, but he usually comes of as being bitchy or out to prove that he's smarter. I really like that in this story, he's confident in his intelligence and not trying to one-up someone.

I don't know if anyone has, but if they give you crap about this story, they could have stopped reading at any time. This story is well written and the characters aren't wishy-washy; the plot seems to be going somewhere. It's a story that I can easily re-read and enjoy again without becoming bored. Thank you for writing. I hope to read more soon.
Dark Kit chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Holy crap I am in love with this story. I absolutely love the interactions between the characters, especially the Holmes men and Harry (of course)! In all the stories I've read over the years, I've never seen anything like your idea of The Great Balance and I am so in love with how you blended everything. Amazing job! I can't wait to see what happens next and hope that you can update soon!
668 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »