Reviews for Food for Thought
Tafnia chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
I hope that whatever the reason for the delay between the upload of this chapter and the next is resolved soon as you are one of my favourite authors to read and I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Wow. I'm still a little iffy on certain things in the story, but you write everything so well that I don't particularly care. I love this story!
shadowaureous chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Love your fics. Just wanted to drop by to wish you a happy birthday and a huge thank you for coming back. Can't wait to read more.
reader in TX chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Hey- no worries. We have missed your writing but update when you can- don't stress to much.
Early Happy Birthday! Happy New Year & hope you had a good yule season.
Stay warm- this cold front is evil. At least its a dry cold not like we had in December with the ice storm though.
SanbantaiTaichouKurosaki chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I really love your story. The portrayal of Sherlock and Mycroft's Bond during the threeway was really well written. I absolutely love this story and could read it multiple times. I would love it if you could update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Would Harry get pregnant? They didn't seem to use any contraceptives during the Lemon scene, or is there a special spell or potion needed for pregnancy to happen?
Love your story, update soon!
Ice Night chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Great story, please update soon! :)
Mists of Ribbon chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
When life gives you lemons, read them?
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Well this has been one of the best reads ever and I really hope that I am going to be getting to read more of it soon :)
RogueNya chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Wow this was a great story, hope to read more in the future.
choirbandgeek chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This chapter gives new meaning to revenge is a dish best served cold! Loved the orchestration to the whole plot to remove the Dursley's. I also enjoyed the little Dr Quinn Medicine Woman "shout out" (Micheala not Micheal A).
Keep up the good work!
angelalexiel16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
please update I really want this story to continue it is a really awesome story.
fannut chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow. Amazing! I love this story. I love their interaction, both in bed and out. I really hope you write more and post it soon. I'm going to go see if you have any other wonderful storys so don't be surprised if I comment on one.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
so...update? you can't really leave it there... can you!?
thedancingelk chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Pretty please update this story soon!
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Excellent story, a little weird but all the more interesting for it.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »