Reviews for Food for Thought
RogueNya chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Wow this was a great story, hope to read more in the future.
choirbandgeek chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This chapter gives new meaning to revenge is a dish best served cold! Loved the orchestration to the whole plot to remove the Dursley's. I also enjoyed the little Dr Quinn Medicine Woman "shout out" (Micheala not Micheal A).
Keep up the good work!
angelalexiel16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
please update I really want this story to continue it is a really awesome story.
fannut chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow. Amazing! I love this story. I love their interaction, both in bed and out. I really hope you write more and post it soon. I'm going to go see if you have any other wonderful storys so don't be surprised if I comment on one.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
so...update? you can't really leave it there... can you!?
thedancingelk chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Pretty please update this story soon!
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Excellent story, a little weird but all the more interesting for it.
DarkestValentine chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
... That was hot. Brilliant story by the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I just have to say I love how you portray Harry's personality. I never get tired of reading your stories and I have read them several times, some as many as at least 15. I hoe you do a sequel it would be awesome. I'll continue reading your stories always even if you never write again thou I would cry. I wish you good health, safety, happiness, and a creative muse.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
more please
Mrs. Ron Weasley chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I stopped in the middle of the chapter to post this review. I'm such a huge fan of Ron, and I find a healer empath Ron so incredibly sexy! So thank you! My day has been made.
Great story, of course. I love it so far xD
Honoriana chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Truly epic. Just the the thought of a mini-Sherlock/Mycroft/Harry running around sends tingles down my spine. A Byron Holmes perhaps? Or maybe a Ulysses? lol. Potential mpreg aside, I love this story. It's unlike anything I've ever read before and the possessive!Holmes vibe is absolutely delectable! Can't wait for the next installment!
Hon chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Holmes sandwich.
contest4jen chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Please Please Please update this story *pouty face*
Arfa chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Ok, I love you, like really really love you :D this story, and your other stories are just awesome, Demon team, Schooled, they are my favorite, I wait for their updates with greatest anticipation :))) and this one too :)
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »