Reviews for Food for Thought
shadowaureous chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Love your fics. Just wanted to drop by to wish you a happy birthday and a huge thank you for coming back. Can't wait to read more.
reader in TX chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Hey- no worries. We have missed your writing but update when you can- don't stress to much.
Early Happy Birthday! Happy New Year & hope you had a good yule season.
Stay warm- this cold front is evil. At least its a dry cold not like we had in December with the ice storm though.
SanbantaiTaichouKurosaki chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I really love your story. The portrayal of Sherlock and Mycroft's Bond during the threeway was really well written. I absolutely love this story and could read it multiple times. I would love it if you could update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Would Harry get pregnant? They didn't seem to use any contraceptives during the Lemon scene, or is there a special spell or potion needed for pregnancy to happen?
Love your story, update soon!
Ice Night chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Great story, please update soon! :)
Mists of Ribbon chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
When life gives you lemons, read them?
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Well this has been one of the best reads ever and I really hope that I am going to be getting to read more of it soon :)
RogueNya chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Wow this was a great story, hope to read more in the future.
choirbandgeek chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
This chapter gives new meaning to revenge is a dish best served cold! Loved the orchestration to the whole plot to remove the Dursley's. I also enjoyed the little Dr Quinn Medicine Woman "shout out" (Micheala not Micheal A).
Keep up the good work!
angelalexiel16 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
please update I really want this story to continue it is a really awesome story.
fannut chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow. Amazing! I love this story. I love their interaction, both in bed and out. I really hope you write more and post it soon. I'm going to go see if you have any other wonderful storys so don't be surprised if I comment on one.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
so...update? you can't really leave it there... can you!?
thedancingelk chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Pretty please update this story soon!
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Excellent story, a little weird but all the more interesting for it.
DarkestValentine chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
... That was hot. Brilliant story by the way.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
I just have to say I love how you portray Harry's personality. I never get tired of reading your stories and I have read them several times, some as many as at least 15. I hoe you do a sequel it would be awesome. I'll continue reading your stories always even if you never write again thou I would cry. I wish you good health, safety, happiness, and a creative muse.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »