Reviews for Food for Thought
Holmes sandwich.
contest4jen chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Please Please Please update this story *pouty face*
Arfa chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Ok, I love you, like really really love you :D this story, and your other stories are just awesome, Demon team, Schooled, they are my favorite, I wait for their updates with greatest anticipation :))) and this one too :)
plushfrogpillow chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I really like this story, and hope you continue. I've read a couple I stories where Harry is as intelligent as the Holmes brothers, but he usually comes of as being bitchy or out to prove that he's smarter. I really like that in this story, he's confident in his intelligence and not trying to one-up someone.

I don't know if anyone has, but if they give you crap about this story, they could have stopped reading at any time. This story is well written and the characters aren't wishy-washy; the plot seems to be going somewhere. It's a story that I can easily re-read and enjoy again without becoming bored. Thank you for writing. I hope to read more soon.
Dark Kit chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Holy crap I am in love with this story. I absolutely love the interactions between the characters, especially the Holmes men and Harry (of course)! In all the stories I've read over the years, I've never seen anything like your idea of The Great Balance and I am so in love with how you blended everything. Amazing job! I can't wait to see what happens next and hope that you can update soon!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I love this chapter and this whole story! I was squealing and fangirling so much along with crazy giggling I'm sure my family thought me insane.
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Muahahahaha. More chapters please.
Amber-and-Ash chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I'm sure this has been pointed out to you before, but 'organic' doesn't make much sense for the Holmes's undiscovered food allergy, for two major reasons -
firstly, 'organic' is a political label, not a scientific one. Plenty of foods that have no chemical interference (e.g. hydroponics) do not qualify for the label, and plenty of foods with excessive chemical treatments (e.g. lime sulphur) *do* qualify.
Secondly, The Holmes brothers would already have eaten plenty of 'organic' labelled food by this point in their lives, even if unintentionally. If they had such a dramatic difference in perception, they would have known about it by now.
Other than that, an interesting story! Thanks for sharing it with us
Sam chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You think you know everything don't you?

You way of writing is extremely arrogant, derogatory and condescending to the point of being simply pathetic.

I couldn't stand it.
It has been painful to finish a single chapter and all that stood out was your narcissism. Please stop being full of yourself. It's not attractive.
Portraying characters as simply good or simply bad and then going on to insult the characters that you don't like with such a disgusting attitude just deems you a weak, useless writer and who obviously wants to rant and colour her stories with her angry opinion because apparently, no one wants to listen to you.
Please try to improve and use character development. Dumbedore is bad according to you and you want to write that in your story which is understandable but making characters that you want us to like like Harry potter react to dumbledore in a similarly disgusting attitude make me hate and renounce your story altogether.
All your character are weak, EXTREMELY shallow with emotions and opinions being expressed as if they were Facts! It's sickening frankly. Not adding the fact that your long essays were giving me a headache.
J.k Rowling would be ashamed and insulted that you have colored her characters with Such narcissistic opinions. Pathetic.
Grow up.
DedicatedReader chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I love your brain... Really I do :D Just keep typing sweetheart, you're makin' a lot of people happy doing so :)
BloodyRose90 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Yep, this was as awesome as I thought it would be!
As soon as I saw the Sherlock/Harry Potter category, I was so excited. Eurgh! I adore Sherlock, and I love Harry Potter, and oh gosh, I especially love the Sherlock cast (Benedict, Mark, Martin, Una & Rupert)!
So yeah, I was stoked before I even began reading, and then when I did read - blimey love, I was blown away! This is a BAMF of a story, and I'm looking forward to when you update!
Oh, and as for the' BritSpeak gongs going off', they're very far and few between, and I don't think too many actually mind American slang, as long as it's not glaringly obvious (i.e. 'sidewalk' instead of 'pavement'), so you're safe on that front.
Ta-ta! :)
Kilataia chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I like The story till now, but i must say that this chapter made me mad. You portray chrisitans as people who hate homosexuals, say that God hate women and that christians practially are bigots because they believe in The bible! It seems like you have some knowledge of The bible, but you seem to have most of it wrong! The new testament says that we should love or next as ourselves, how can we then hate honosexuals? God loves EVERYONE! The bible profess love, not hate. If they act as you wrote, then yes they are bigots. But they are wery few, and i think that it's wrong of you to say that everyone is!
Holen-Snape chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Sorry that asshats are giving you so many problems. Love your stories and have no desire to stalk you. Would love to read more if you decide to post again. Thank you.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
I love your fan fiction of two Holmes brothers loving on Harry.
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Ok totally hot and nobody should ever freaking report this
Keep on the writes