Reviews for Food for Thought
mabidiso chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Best part: Mycroft shuddering as he read "Betsy's" letter. Tee hee. Harry's encounter with Sherlock was steamy! Not terribly much happened, but man did it feel like there was so much more there. Partnerships are forming that spell "doom" for some. "Betsy" and Hermione tossing Mycroft overboard, and now here are Mycroft and Sherlock, teaming up to do the same to Harry. Can't wait!
ToonyTwilight chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I'm really loving this story! Great work!
yaoirin89 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
YAY! i love lemon!
pikachumomma chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Heheheh...loved the last part! Poor harry wont even know what hit him when the two turn their full attention to him. Hooray for magic and people in powerful positions (just this once lol)

I am seriously loving how harry uses his power and how the weasely children rallied behind harry. Definitely a new twist to the whole stealing for harry! Brilliant!

Eagerly waiting for more! And can't wait for the diabolical minds of the Holmes as they seduce Harry!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
kyah! so wonderful!

can't wait for the next chap
Irmina Garret chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Just wanted to say, I adore Sherlock/Mycroft messages.

And now I have to watch the show because you made me love the characters
Kris chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Intriguing...
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
brilliant
slayer of destiny chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Its three o'clock in the morning now after I made the foolish, foolish mistkae of flicking onto you profile, I see FFT has been updated and can not wait until tomorrow to read it.

Yet another delightful chapter and I am once again falling more and more in love with the stories and the characters with every paragraph. Not a chapter with a whole lot of visable movement in it and yet you managed to say so much. Beautiful and skilled writing where you managed to develop, deepen and further the threesome without having Harry present in the entire chapter expect in thoughts and actions. Bravo.

I loved the scene at the end between Sherlock and Mycroft, you managed to show their relationship and method of communication in a manner that allows the reader to see the connection and understanding they share when it could have come across cold and blank.

Making Ron a healer is also something new I haven't seen before, and explaining his behaviour in the books as him being an empath, brilliant! A completely original, fantastic and completely believable idea!

You are describing Sherlock and Myroft amazingly, finding that fine line of writing their characters truthfully with their 'quircks' but making them completely lovable, completely human and making me fall deeper in love with their story and the relationship you are building between them and Harry.

I also loved the little mentions of John/Lestrade that you threw into Sherlock's bit, I absolutely adore the way you describe their relationship and the small comments that you throw in here and there, they do not fail to make me grin and laugh.

I noticed your rant of that ridiculous Mary sue review, feels good to have a rant doesn't it XD And I can't say how greatful I am for getting you hooked on this fandom, I LOVE this story, I squealed when I saw the update - now have a grumpy boyfriend complaining about waking him squealing at silly o'clock, giggling for half an hour and now typing away XD.
Grim1989 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
first sherlock and Harry potter crossover i've read and i like it, can't wait to see the brothers antics in trying to get Harry.
loubega chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
That was suite
RRW chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Usually I think that "ick" factor when I read incestuous relationships (except Fred and George...for some reason those 2 in a threesome is really, really, hot). But your texting description of these brothers thoughts wabout Harry has changed my "ick" into a "squee!" SOOOOO looking forward to the next chapter!
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Best Sherlock/HP crossover EVER. This is exactly what I've been searching for! Update as soon as you are able; you've got this reader hooked :)
sofia ottoman chapter 3 . 3/17/2012