Reviews for Food for Thought
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Well after your authors note I am terribly impatient for the next chapter to be posted!
Phaedra Coopers chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
lovely new chapter
Nomore1234 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Sounds like next chapter is gonna be good.
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
fantastic chapter
Sofia Ottoman chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Brilliant chapter.

Can't wait for the next one, it should prove very entertaining me thinks.
mauralee chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Hermione is brilliant, and devious. Love her. And Betsy...fantastic.
garnettac chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Wonderful! I am so happy that someone in one of my groups recommended you. Everything I have read has been a joy.
slayer of destiny chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
*squealing - again* You updated so quickly! Big, big hugs! And thank you for the heads up, I am terrible at checking alerts :s

Very, very clever having Harry's side of what he is thinking told through Hermione, giving us an insight into what has been happening, where everyone is and what they are doing, a very casual but defining example and description of the power Harry held and still holds even though he is retired. Love that part to the story as well, most stories with powerful Harry are of him in power, not once he has given it up, or that he has the option to. I adore the uniqueness of your stories. The regent idea with Hermione is also brilliant!

And talking of unique plots, having Molly and Arthur stealing from Harry off their own backs is not something I have ever read before! Brilliant, its always been Dumbledore stealing and paying them or encouraging them to steal! And you have not only good Percy but Percy being the hero! Bravo, I think its easy to make Percy the skapegoat in stories.

Loving the background relationship you have formed between Hermione and the queen as well, it is just little bits here and there thrown in but it is absolutely fantastic and funny to read! Also ingenious way to esnsure that they can have their relationship!

I can't wait to see what happens next time Donovan or Anderson call Sherlock a freak *dancing about excitedly*, that always makes me twitch when I watch the series lol.

The messaging between the brothers I love, and even though they are not saying anything descriptive it still manages to make me hot under the collar, and feeling jealous and sympathetic for Harry, not one Holmes but two! The interaction between Sherlock and Harry was simply delightful and wonderful to read.

As normal felt that I came to the end of the chapter much too quickly. Oh well, off the read the whole story again XD Thank you so much for the shout out, and looking forward to this and any other updates XD
Notparanoid chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I don't like reading threesomes... They are not really my thing...

But I'm surprisingly really liking your story a lot. I'm so into this. In fact I obsessively check for updates at least twice a day! :D

I hope you update soon. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
farawisa chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
this chapter was amazing again! i love this story soooooo much and can't wait for more!
Solo16 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Can't wait 4 the next chapter. Like the story_ Plzzz update soon. Nice Job XD
Rokkis chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
That! was damned near perfect!

Can' wait for another update!

Cheers!
Lyall of the Rose chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Sqweeeeeee! Future leomony drops of goodness! Awesome can't wait to see the next chapter, keep up the good work!
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
this is an excellently written and thought-out story. i love your twists (like dumbledore's 'blow-by-blow' defeat of grindenwald, as well as the return of magic to arabella, filch, hagrid, and pince - funny how everyone seems to forget about her, huh?) and your writing style; they're completely unique and brilliant.

i love the build up of mycroft, sherlock, and harry; as well as the holmes brother's dynamic. add that with tempting, innocent, sweet, powerful, brilliant, clever harry - and you have one delicious puzzle.

and we all know how much holmes' LOVE puzzles...

keep up the excellent work and i cannot WAIT until you update again. ta!

-Violet Fire
Rowan Valadosa chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Well now, Looks like Sherlock got in the first nibble.

Can't wait for SH to find out about the magical world.

Brilliant use of Dementors btw, also I like that the Wizengamot has others than humans on the board.

As usual Hermione helps her little brother, though gotta admit I like the Queen's Letter hehehe.

Thank you again my Lady for the night's enjoyment.

Sincerely

Rowan.

P.S. I hope that you and your family are getting better.
708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »