Reviews for Food for Thought
CoryAvellana chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Hmmm I don't even know where to start with how much I love this chapter. I seriously can't get the image of a centaur, acromantula and a dementor sitting in on the Wizengamot out of my head (I keep seeing them in the Houses of Parliament, makes me giggle every time). I also love how Mycroft let's the PM have his whims - kinda like a parent indulging a child when throwing a silly tantrum. By the way - I don't care if you have some made up PM - for this I imagine Cameron only. Mwahahaha :) I love finding ways to laugh at him.

That teasing hint of Sherlock and Harry made me smile definitely - neve. Mind that I'm not fully in the triad camp yet (I'm getting there, I really am).

Thank you for the shout out (not particularly sure what I did to deserve it but oh well) and can't wait for the next update :D

Zakuro
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Aelirenn chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
That is one hell of a birthday gift! lol I'm sitting here giggling madly like I'm 14 instead of much older than that. lol

I was thinking to myself that Mycroft was in for a surprise when he considered the portal-drawer to be "one of the finest offerings of the magical world." After all, triads are legal in the magical world, even when two of the members are close relatives. And since children were mentioned when the twins and Neville were brought up in this chapter, I guess that either mpreg or blood adoptions are possible? Or perhaps some magical way of combining their DNA in a child carried by a surrogate? That may have been mentioned earlier and I missed it. Not that I am looking for those things in your story, it just made me curious. I won't complain either way. lol

*Squees* That whole encounter between Sherlock and Harry was to die for. Little tempter indeed. If I could draw people at all, the image of Harry peeking back over his shoulder at Sherlock would already be started.

Ok, now it's Mycroft's turn. lol

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to "caveman tactics" and the promised citrusy goodness. lol
Holen-Snape chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Kisses are very good. Wondering what the yarders will say the first time they see harry and what Harry will do the first time he hears Anderson call Sherlock a freak. Love the story. Thank you
Aelirenn chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I've read this chapter once, but then I had to finish up my review of ch 2, so I'm re-reading. I'll start by saying that I hate Ron. I hate him in canon, and I hate him in most fan fics. You, however, made him likeable! And explained his ridiculous behavior in canon! I love it!

Ok, now re-reading. lol

Ron using a quidditch example while trying to explain to a mundane cracked me up. That's such a very Ron thing to do.

I love the "dining" conversation at the end. One bite at a time, indeed. The whole conversation made me squee.

I am looking forward to Sherlock's reaction to magic. That should prove most amusing.
Aelirenn chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Sin bread... how perfectly named. Wish we had the recipe. lol

"the two not-gay, not-boyfriends" - Sounds like some serious denial going on with John and Lestrade? That line had me giggling quite a bit. I'm at work so I have to take care that my co-workers don't think I'm a loon, even if it is true.

I think you've really got the personalities of both Holmes brothers down quite well. Sherlock "inspecting" and "dissecting" his bread rather than eating it just seems so him, even without the food allergy. Mycroft being flustered at Harry's description of him seems very in character to me as well. He's very capable and secure in his work, but he holds himself separate from most people, so I can totally see him not being able to accept a compliment easily.

*sigh* I could continue going through the chapter bit by bit, but really, the whole thing was delicious. My most favorite part, out of the many favorites, is when Harry feels the weight of both Holmes brothers' stares and empathizes with Neville. That had me giggling as well. I do love an intimidating Harry though, and anybody who can intimidate Sherlock...

I've had this mostly written for days now. When I went to review chapter 3, I found this still unfinished. I had to wait to finish it until I had time to re-read the chapter so I didn't mix anything up with ch 3. That's ok though because any excuse to re-read... lol
ImploringIdeal chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter. I have a feeling Harry is going to spend more than a few days freaking out about the situation. I look forward to seeing the Holmes brothers persue Harry and seeing some of the "caveman tactics". Update soon!

(p.s. I love how quickly you update.)
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
This was good. and I mean...sinnnnnnnnfully good. (laughing)

Love the first chapter but the 2nd one was by far the best. Especially when Harry got the one up on Sherlock. Gotta love BBS.
mabidiso chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Best part: Mycroft shuddering as he read "Betsy's" letter. Tee hee. Harry's encounter with Sherlock was steamy! Not terribly much happened, but man did it feel like there was so much more there. Partnerships are forming that spell "doom" for some. "Betsy" and Hermione tossing Mycroft overboard, and now here are Mycroft and Sherlock, teaming up to do the same to Harry. Can't wait!
ToonyTwilight chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I'm really loving this story! Great work!
yaoirin89 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
YAY! i love lemon!
pikachumomma chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Heheheh...loved the last part! Poor harry wont even know what hit him when the two turn their full attention to him. Hooray for magic and people in powerful positions (just this once lol)

I am seriously loving how harry uses his power and how the weasely children rallied behind harry. Definitely a new twist to the whole stealing for harry! Brilliant!

Eagerly waiting for more! And can't wait for the diabolical minds of the Holmes as they seduce Harry!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
kyah! so wonderful!

can't wait for the next chap
Irmina Garret chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Just wanted to say, I adore Sherlock/Mycroft messages.

And now I have to watch the show because you made me love the characters
Kris chapter 3 . 3/18/2012