Reviews for Food for Thought
RRW chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Usually I think that "ick" factor when I read incestuous relationships (except Fred and George...for some reason those 2 in a threesome is really, really, hot). But your texting description of these brothers thoughts wabout Harry has changed my "ick" into a "squee!" SOOOOO looking forward to the next chapter!
Of-butterbeer-and-frogs chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Best Sherlock/HP crossover EVER. This is exactly what I've been searching for! Update as soon as you are able; you've got this reader hooked :)
sofia ottoman chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
BRILLIANT CHAPTER!
BAD HERO chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
omnomnom
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
i truly love your story. there are not many good sherlock/harry potter fics out there. and i hope you find a way to make the threesome work it got into my head as was reading the summary and i just cant get it out of my head now. ANYWAY i hope you have a good day and update soon, also that no writers block fall upon you
mangagirl64 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I loved this chapter. It was so well put together that even though it didn't make me laugh like your schooled fic it did give me delight. I'm glad I found your work! Can't wait to find out how the banquet goes.
emo.assassin.pandas chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
My hand was waving so much towards the end of this chapter, like 'eeeeeeeeee!' I love what you have decided for the story so far and can't wait for more chapters! Thanks for updating!
carlac79 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I am normally a lurker and to be honest never review, but you got me, your writting is amazing and it does trap the reader you already had me with schooled and now with this one, when I don't normally read crossovers. again you are amazing.

carla
alaison chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Oh wow that is hot. the three of them together make my blood boil. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
Rowan Valadosa chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
How utterly delicious is right! hahaha

Ohh how I loved this chapter! Didn't expect Ron to be an empathic healer though that could easily explain all his outbursts when he was younger. Boy where can WE get a healer like that? Would make the uncomfortable processes we go through so much better.

I love your discriptions of the flat and security system I could see it in my mind as you discribed it.

Also Lock's reaction to Harry's Sin-Bread was hilarious! Can't wait for more deliciousness ahead.

Respectfully

Rowan.

P.S. Some Idiot tried to tell you how to write! Clearly needs their Head Examined!
pikachumomma chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Don't you love magic? Awww poor Mycroft undersuch fast and caring attention. Can't wait to sherlocks reaction to harry being magical and his role in the magical world.

I almost wonder if harry would become a magical consulting dective to sherlock when sherlock is stumped? I can't imagine harry not helping whether just listening to sherlock talk over the sin-bread or seeing another side to a hidden message.

Wonderful chapter Wyrd! Why does your six thousand seem like three? You never want it to end lol.

p.s. im working on the chapter this weekend
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Triad ehhh...

That's going to be interesting.
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I love it. I can't wait to read how Sherlock reacts to the Wizarding World. Update as soon as you can.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
lovely chapter, cannot wait for more
mabidiso chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Such fun! Loved loved loved your Ron. What a cool characterization you've worked out for him. This was BRILLIANT: "I'm an empath, Mr. Holmes. It's a gift that gave me a fair bit of trouble in my younger years, always picking up on other people's strongest emotions and thinking they were my own." That WOULD take adolescent awkwardness to hereto unheard of heights, poor gangly bastard. So glad it worked its way out.
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »