Reviews for Food for Thought
CoryAvellana chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Loving the story so far - I think Mycroft and Harry is a fabulous pairing (I want to worship the one who came up with it). I have to say though, I'm not too sure on the Sherlock element of it. I love him to pieces, but I am a devoted John/Sherlock fan. I'll keep Reading of course - maybe it'll surprise me.

Really, though? Someone didn't like the Sirius/Gabriel pairing? On what planet is that not hot? :O

By the way, I really hope your cat gets better :( hope you can update soon,

Zakuro :)
RRW chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
You know, Sherlock is like a baby tasting chocolate for the first time (or in my case french fries, I can eat them for the rest of my life, but it would be a really short life). REALLY looking forward to Sherlock trying to study Harry, although Harry seems to be the consulting detective in this case.
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Haha great story so far!
Sofia Ottoman chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant, brilliant chapter!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
kyaa! love love love love love

i am so happy you wrote this!

can't wait to see what's next
Grim1989 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
xD best one yet, guessing Mycroft ain't gonna be the only one chasing Harry.
farawisa chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
this story is absolutely amazing. why the hell haven't i found this earlier? i really hope that you will continue this and also hope that it will be soon!
Holen-Snape chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Poor Lockie and My having a food allergy all these years. Love the story and so looking forward to more. Thank you so much.
Rowan Valadosa chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Ohhh my dear lady,

You truly are a sinful writer.

a lovely piece of work this is, can't wait to find out where it all leads.

To me personally it doesn't matter which story you update next as ALL of your works are masterpieces to my eyes.

Glad your kitty is on the road to recovery, and sincerely hope you and your family are as well.

Until your next Magnum Opes

Rowan.
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope things get better. Update soon.
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
*hugs* Truly hope you feel better soon, and happy to hear that your cat is hanging in there.

I think you're my new favorite author. Exquisitely written. Sexy and smart, witty and sharp. Loved the chapter. Looking forward to more.
loubega chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
i love you for this story please update!
Brachypodus chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Hi!

Not quite sure what to say, but I liked the chapter, and I hope your cat and family all get better, sucks being sick.

I like your stories, even though I'm generally pretty bad at reviewing, but good story! I look forward to the next update, whenever you get better and get around to it )

/B
Conpeki chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
LOL. Romance built on food? xD
elfdemon05 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I would like to know why john and the others were in haay's house in the first place. 0 ?

Oh!I would love to see a threesome.

Just think, it will become the first threesome in harry/holmes crossover. XD
668 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »