Reviews for Secret
r. smith chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Pretty exciteing story.
viscountessmary chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Wow! This was fantastic!
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
JessRose 06 chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
I love this story! Great! :)
mychakk chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
of course she would be his :D

I must admit never before I wanted as much a character to die as Collins in this fic.

You are amazing at the angst.
Gabsmum chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
This was a really good story... lots of suspense... I really liked the ending.. it sapped up the wrap up the way a good story should. Well done.. I hope you continue writing :)
NCIS FTW chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Ahhhhhh a story filled with such love and kindness, calms my nerves before all my exams.
Hazelmist chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Yay! I'm so happy Booth was the father. Wow, so this whole time Collins really had nothing on them. What a creep. Glad he got what he deserved, both Booth and Brennan certainly took a beating though :(. Loved the ending!
Resounding chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
This was a great story! You are super sneaky! The whole time she was pregnant I was thinking horrible thoughts! Things like "Maybe she'll have a miscarriage then she can get pregnant by Booth!" and never did I see the obvious thing in front of me... that false positives happen... Great story! I liked the way you went with this.
Lily1992 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
I loved the Story it was great D
bookwormlady chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
Good story. Interesting how you worked out that last twist. :-)
nertooold54 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
Excellent way to end the story. Feasible explanation for the results. I look forward to more of your stories.
mendenbar chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
That was the ending I was hoping for. BTW no one ever mentions just what happens to Booth and his job with all this time off. Just curious.
bb-4ever chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
excellent ending, they all deserved that outcome, now collins will become a distant memory. look forward to more from you soon
Martreiya chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
I totally love the ending! They both deserve it! Thanks u so much :)
Tamarakv chapter 17 . 4/8/2012