Reviews for A History of Lovers
Melissy123 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I've fallen into a spiral of Rebekol fanfiction and I can't get out (also I don't want too). This story is so good and that cliffhanger is a killer, please please please update ASAP. I will send you all the virtual cookies if you do!
red08 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Please update this! I know it's been forever but Ive read this twice I think. You really need to finish this! There isn't another story like this. Please finish this!
LIV chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I love it
Cecil Pierce chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
What is wrong with you!? I read your story in like an hour and then it has only 8 chapters and you're gone? :(
You want to kill us fans?!
Please continue :( please do! Your story is amazing, great, perfect. Don't leave us like this. I'll go to your tumblr and i'll send you lots of messages!
Heather chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I love this soooooo much! Could you please please please update? I have never read anything like it, and I believe I'm in love! I need more! Especially now that we're so close to the present! I'd love you forever I'd you'd update! :D
KaterinaRedbird chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I didn't even know there is such a thing as rebekol. But i really love your story! You should continue it! Can't wait to know what rebekah will do when she has stefan and kol nearby and what klaus is going to do.
sallyyounan chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Please update :) this story is SO good!
IheartNate chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Wow I love this fanfic! Update soon please, I need to know what happens next! :)
SummerPendragon chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
i have a cuestion, you will continue writter?
sara chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Please write more, its so good :D
GrungeGirl86 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
So wrong but so right! You've officially made Rebekol my crack ship of choice! Please continue soon! Can't wait to see how Stefan factors in! :)
cophines-love-child chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
tbh I don't like the idea of Rebekol, and I'd really like it if you could focus on Stebekah? Yes, no, maybe so? just my humble opinion. please don't get angry.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
You definitely made me a Rebekol shipper! I love the way you made those scenes between Kol & Rebekah, especially the chapter where Rebekah runs away and make him believe she's dead
Please don't ever stop writing! :-)

Xoxo

A french fanfic writer & Rebekol shipper
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
This is my first crackship story I have read for TVD and I started your story without any opinion. I must say it is well written, flows nicely, and damn I must admit for crackship, it is pretty believable. Great job so far, and yes Kol appearing at the end of chapters as you said helps you write faster, but it also reminds me of canon and how TVD starts a comercial break with a character appearance. Good luck with writing more!
not.in.use2345 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
oh I'm in love with their twisted love story now. you have to continue it. please keep writing!