Reviews for A History of Lovers
sallyyounan chapter 8 . 2/18
Please update :) this story is SO good!
IheartNate chapter 8 . 2/9
Wow I love this fanfic! Update soon please, I need to know what happens next! :)
SummerPendragonOficial chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
i have a cuestion, you will continue writter?
sara chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Please write more, its so good :D
GrungeGirl86 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
So wrong but so right! You've officially made Rebekol my crack ship of choice! Please continue soon! Can't wait to see how Stefan factors in! :)
death-by-klarosex chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
tbh I don't like the idea of Rebekol, and I'd really like it if you could focus on Stebekah? Yes, no, maybe so? just my humble opinion. please don't get angry.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
You definitely made me a Rebekol shipper! I love the way you made those scenes between Kol & Rebekah, especially the chapter where Rebekah runs away and make him believe she's dead
Please don't ever stop writing! :-)

Xoxo

A french fanfic writer & Rebekol shipper
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
This is my first crackship story I have read for TVD and I started your story without any opinion. I must say it is well written, flows nicely, and damn I must admit for crackship, it is pretty believable. Great job so far, and yes Kol appearing at the end of chapters as you said helps you write faster, but it also reminds me of canon and how TVD starts a comercial break with a character appearance. Good luck with writing more!
not.in.use2345 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
oh I'm in love with their twisted love story now. you have to continue it. please keep writing!
not.in.use2345 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
stop it. I love Rebekah/original brother crackships. this is great.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hahahaha, I like the dramatic endings! I loved your story so far, but I must say.. My heart just broke imagining Kol's shocked face..
I can't wait for more!
Elena chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Continue the ff sweetheart. Rebekol are my everything and the story is *o*
carrie chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Hurry and write chapter nine! I'm anxious! U wrote a cliffy!
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
OMFG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY THAT I LITERALLY JUST CANT ITS GOT ME SHIPPING REBEKOL OMFG PLEASE UPDATE SOON I CAN'T WITH THESE FEELS
SunLi0815 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013