Reviews for The King of Fighters XVI: Where the Heart Is
awesomeness50 chapter 4 . 3/10
Sword is no substitute for good nails. BRILLIANT
Chris Graves chapter 15 . 1/4
This is a really good story you wrote there. Wouldn't it be cool if SNK could read this and make a game off of it because of it. Keep it up alright?
Shikkoku Kiyoshi chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Yo. Sorry I've haven been reviewing like I probably should have, but you know, school and junk. But I'm done with that now, so...

Anyhow, I read through the entire story to try and catch up on things, and it was entertaining, as always. Seeing that this story seems to be continuing on for another tournament, I can't help but wonder what big epic battle this will all lead up to in the end, but whatever it is, I'm eager to see it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Really wish you could update this.
Lo-Drew chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Another solid chapter. Worth the wait my friend. KUTGW
pier chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I'd have let King win against Yamazaki She's so charismatic
The Weasel Boy chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Oh man. Even when they finally win it all, The Gorgeous Team still finds a way to lose... Big time. Still, who's to say that this is going to be the true end for them? (Sad to say this, but when it comes to most KOF fans I've met the death of any of those lovely ladies would honestly net more cheers than boos... While most of them STILL mourn the loss of Ash Freakin' Crimson.)

I have to commend you for creating such a sudden, dread-filled atmosphere in the second half of this chapter (Especially for a Fanfiction that's rated K!), though I think you could've had the fights in the first half go on for a little bit longer... I can't shake the feeling that they were somewhat rushed and only there to give the events in the second half of the chapter a sense of context.

On the whole though, it was a good little read. Now, WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!? Don't keep us hanging for months on end like the wait from chapter 5 to 6! ;P
Ikari chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This chapter is so beautiful...
i cant wait for next chapter )
Princessa Rose Bernstein chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Leona and Hiroshi scene was very moving. They make a great couple, most of all because of Hiroshi's personality contrasts very well with Leona's cold and serious one. Mature and Vice were a surprising support for Hiroshi, they behaved like real sisters and they worry for his safety as well.

I loved this chapter and I'm eager to know what will happen next with the Orochi's seal or how Leona will behave towards Hiroshi after talking with Vice and Mature.
Lo-Drew chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Very touching scene. Loved it though. Really highlighted the Leona/Hiroshi relationship as it shined through. Great chapter and can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I was expecting a lot for the continuation... Thank you!
Princessa Rose Bernstein chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Oh My God! Leona... Did Orochi Leona just kill him? Poor Hiroshi, he wanted to save her, he didn't want to leave her dealing with her cursed blood alone... I hope Leona, Mature, Vice and Adel would be able to save him.

This chapter was emotional, it was just... excellent. I enjoyed it very much and I'm eager to know what will happen next.
Princessa Rose Bernstein chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Oh my God! Mature and Vice are suffering the awakening of their blood, and poor Hiroshi, that means that perhaps Leona will be suffering a Riot of the blood because of this? And I imagine Hiroshi would learn about the damages that cursed blood cause in her. Their encounter against Yagami was good, I can't believe he actually include Shen and Oswald in his team.

I enjoyed reading the final round, that Mature vs Iori was great, the whole chapter was well written and I loved it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
so far i have read the whole series and i love it. its nice to see leona getting some love too.
Princessa Rose Bernstein chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Well, this was some of a chapter. The fight was very interesting mostly because of the talks between rounds. Diana always sees Kula as a daughter and that made her being a little paranoid with Hiroshi and Mature and Vice always acting as good sisters.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Finally, Mature and Vice are going to face Yagami. Update it as soon as you can.