Reviews for Harbinger
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 4/18
Hello, Collectors... Little late to the party.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
This is a great story. Can't wait when you update
Kerashana chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Well, this was a pleasant surprise. Well crafted and excellently handled. I hope to see more of it in the future.

Hit me up if you need a Beta.
NathanHale2 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
sad that this is abandonded. Those three chapters were thrilling and very well done.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Been a while since you updated, and I hope this isn't abandoned. It seems like a very comprehensive merging of the two worlds, and I hope to see more of it.
darkfinder chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
darkfinder chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Kaioo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
shit son, sounds just like Fettel to me.
TheLastChronicler chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Love this so much. I know you've got your hands fairly full at the moment, but I hope it won't be too long down the road until we see some more from this fusion.

And when we do, I'd just like to suggest that it might be cool if we could see or hear a little more from Shepard's personal history. Or how he normally get's treated by people who aren't members of his close-knit band of brothers fire-team. The presence of and ways that psychics are treated in this setting is one of the most interesting aspects of it for me. Certainly beats out firefights against mindless, faceless replica soldiers.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I now understand what you mean by "fusiĆ³n" and I like it!
Skullface 12-23-1994 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like this story, I am currently working on a F.E.A.R. ME crossover, and I was hoping if you can give tips, and I will take notes on the details you managed to make and other things. I wish my story had this many Favoites, and followers as well as Reviews. But I must say this is a good story.
Everettspartisan chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This looks to be getting really bloody, really fast.

Great fic - hope you come back to it at some point. I predict this isn't going to end well for anyone.
undeadyeti chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Gotta say when I saw you writing a ME/F.E.A.R. story I squeed a lot. I really enjoy your work and hope to see more of it soon. I also hope you flesh out Dilbague and Maness more as characters cause right now thy're redshirt one and two to me. I also gotta ask if Foxtrot813 will make an appearance as a Replica Soldier(Variant VII) he is sentient(like clone commandos in Star Wars capable of being flexible with orders and if culture shocked enough complete autonomy).
wilji1090 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Now, I'll be the first to admit I was skeptical of crossing over FEAR and Mass Effect, but I love how this has turned out! Looking forward to seeing more.
TheDivineDemon chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This... is amazing. Still a little iffy on the bleed over of psychic powers into Mass Effect and how it relates to the various races but the writing style, combat, and growing plot more than make up for it.

I look forward to more! And while I'm a hypocrite for saying this, please update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »