Reviews for Harbinger
DarthNacho chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
It was at that point I realized. The Reapers are the answer to the Psychic question, aren't they? I've read the spacebattles thread. I have you now.
Anonnermus chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
More Harbinger? And Harbinger is more directly introducing... Harbinger? Alma can find TIM from - I suppose - across a galaxy if he's unshielded?

Sweet :) Keep it up. I wait for more.
badkidoh chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Yet another great chapter.
Razorsmile chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
- Sheng Ji-Yang, eh? Heh. You and Earthscorpion are like peas in a pod, aren't you :D

- you do tactical ultraviolence better than any other fanfic author I've seen. Congrats.

- Illusive Man is cybernetically enhanced of course. Are they Reaper crap or human tech?

- we've seen Shepard's physical/psychic limits now. Good.

- Renders, I take it, are psychics that can do the opposite of healing, yes? That is a messed-up power; you'd definitely not want to fight one with anything other than (a) landmines (b) robots AND/OR (c) snipers

- are there physicals who just have superstrength without the speed?

Spacebattles needs to hurry up and get back online already.

subsider34: The italicized parts are the Replicas talking to each other. The rest of it ("limbs" and "dark energy" etc) is narratiion about the Collectors. Peptuck is drawing parallels between the two disposable clone armies.
S058 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Nice work, as always Peptuck!

I especially liked the bits with Fettel's POV, those are always interesting to witness.

Wonder what TIM's up to...

Shame SB's down, else I'd offer further feedback.
subsider34 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Awesome chapter. Still, the part that *seemed* to be from the reapers perspective was confusing. Several times I wondered whether you had changed perspectives but forgot to add a horizontal bar to notify the reader.

From what I can tell, you were going for 'alien' when showing the perspective of the reapers. Unfortunately, it came across to me as confusing. This was largely due to the inclusion of Replica communications without specifying that these were intercepted.

Also, I hope you haven't given up working on Drift (honestly that is one of the most enjoyable fan fics on the site to read).
Yoholic chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Another excellent chapter by you please keep up the goodwork
Eipok chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I cannot express how much I love the idea of Replicas fighting Collectors. That said, there definitely isn't enough of Human/Citadel and Human/Terminus interaction. One of the most intriguing aspects of this universe you've created is how other species react to humanity and its abilities, practices and creations. You touched on it a bit in this chapter, but I'd like to see a lot more of such things, expecially with regards to Armachan and non-human opinions of it.
DarthNacho chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Would it be weird if i giggled like a schoolgirl when I noticed you updated? How about when Harbinger assumed direct control? Or Fettel for that matter? I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm guessing that TIM now has Alma, or something like that. Oh, I can't wait for the plot.
12345 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Is there a reason why you stopped writing this amazing story?
Anonnermus chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Well this is gonna be fun. Hope we can see more soon.
Anonnermus chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
And now I'm left wondering - whats the bigger threat to galactic civilization: The Reapers... or the Alma family?

And SPESS MAJIK has nothing on Alma.
Yoholic chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This is an extremely well thought out universe.

The code seems to lack information on differing types of psychics, you mentioned the most common form before moving on leaving the stuff you mentioned in this chapter eg rending without further infor
Yoholic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is epic!
Northern-megas chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
With Sheppard and company planet side, who will save Joker from himself?

And Collectors! If they figure out that Sheppard is planet side, things will become a true mess indeed. Without Mordin's countermeasure the the Collector swarms, not even Fettel stands a good chance of escape.

And the Asari using the Justicar's to keep tabs on the telepaths. I could think of worse, but admittedly it is a very short list.

On the less serious side. It's a pity that Spacebattles forums have become closed to visitor viewing. The Loons over at that site were if nothing else entertaining.

Your work is excellent, it has become rare to find good fight sequences on this site.

Please keep up the great work! Until next time. Luck runs out, skill doesn't!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »