Reviews for Harbinger
Yoholic chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This is an extremely well thought out universe.

The code seems to lack information on differing types of psychics, you mentioned the most common form before moving on leaving the stuff you mentioned in this chapter eg rending without further infor
Yoholic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is epic!
Northern-megas chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
With Sheppard and company planet side, who will save Joker from himself?

And Collectors! If they figure out that Sheppard is planet side, things will become a true mess indeed. Without Mordin's countermeasure the the Collector swarms, not even Fettel stands a good chance of escape.

And the Asari using the Justicar's to keep tabs on the telepaths. I could think of worse, but admittedly it is a very short list.

On the less serious side. It's a pity that Spacebattles forums have become closed to visitor viewing. The Loons over at that site were if nothing else entertaining.

Your work is excellent, it has become rare to find good fight sequences on this site.

Please keep up the great work! Until next time. Luck runs out, skill doesn't!
Kaddy 16 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Great story!
Frostbite the 5 tailed wolf chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I am really digging this story the only problem is...no Wrex. I know why he isn't there but still no Wrex. Replica's, Collectors, Harbinger, and Alma. Well Shepard is going to have a wonderful week isn't he? :D Wrex: Shepard. Shepard: Wrex. Harbinger: SHEPARD!

THIS HURTS YOU!
Eipok chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I love this universe you're creating and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing aspects like Replica fleshed out further in the context of this universe.

That said, are you sure things can't get worse? Just look at Game of Thrones. Everyone said things couldn't get any worse, and then magical zombies showed up. Zombies always make everything worse. Or better?
S058 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Nice work, as always Peptuck.

It's interesting seeing you write out characters like Fettel's POV, which to me was pretty similar to River's from Forward.

Watching this on both SB and FF.
Wild Goose 01 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Well. Here goes.

It's a good chapter, and the way Henry Lawson is enough of a realist to know when to fold 'em is a welcome change from Aristide. The Shepley moment in the beginning is also good, as it shows their relationship - and how she keeps him... centered, I guess. Ash needs more love.

As usual, the combat scenes are gripping - you've done well to convey the FEAR experience to the written word. I particularly like how the Replica gear is just "good" as opposed to being the best - far too many PMC depictions have them with infinity plus one swords and forget that expensive gear for disposable troops means less profits.

Also, Hackett is as win and bro as always. ;D
badkidoh chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
another great chapter
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Like I said on SB, an excellent serving of and awesomeness.

Excellent flow with the descriptions of Mindoir and Shepherd's curbstomp - it all flows together well, and makes a gripping read that is both awesomely terrifying and terrifyingly awesome.

Keep up the good work!
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Interesting concept, I look forward to seeing how this develops.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
well i like it so far
longmasher chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Sounds excellent. F.E.A.R into mass effect Universe, that's a good way to raise all kinds of hell.
Gomjibar22 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story looks promising. I look forward to reading more.
DarthNacho chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow... Just... Wow. From the beginning to end that channeled the essence of FEAR. I'm guessing we just witnessed a synchronicity event? Whatever happened the opening was perfect.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »