Reviews for Even Dirtier
PenandPaperlove chapter 12 . 6/28
I've never taken the time to sit down to read this because I wanted to wait until it was completed before I read it. I remember tearing through Dirty, I knew that if I kept up with this while it was on-going I would have been so impatient. I'm so glad I binge read this story this morning because it is amazing.

It is so crazy that there was no Ichigo and Grimmjow interaction in this, but it didn't pull away from their relationship. Well, I mean obviously it did, but it was still one of the best GrimmIchi fanfictions I've read on this site. I'm also so in love with how well you've written Shinji and Shiro's relationship.

This story had me on my toes the entire time. Never in my life could I have even guessed what was going to happen next. I'm glad that it's not super cliche at all. I will wait patiently for the next installment, whenever that goes up!
iycis chapter 12 . 5/29
Love everything about this trilogy! Can't wait for the next story! Thank you so much for sharing these amazing works!
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 3/4
AHHHH, ICHIGO, NOOO, WHY!?
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 2/13
I can't wait for dirtiest of em all! You got me hooked girl! All the feels and shit. But I love it. After I finished this I screamed at my sister and was like " nooooo not ichi! Grimm kill aizen! Your love needs to shine, so yall can have a normal life! " I'm obsessed not hooked.
-harley
Lioange chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh shit! An overdose! Im so Pissed! I wish Tousen will suffer the way he deserves it! Ahahahhaha and Grimmjow is so... wooooow! He will has his revenge! But next, Shinji and Shiro!
GrimmIchi6 chapter 12 . 1/18
Your story is basically my heroin. I'm always checking to see if you've updated , I love it and you're doing a perfect job ! Can't wait for more!
Monnette chapter 12 . 1/17
I cant wait to read it..i have been sucked into this story since u started it and cant wait till the end..
Lolopixelle chapter 1 . 1/16
OMFG poor Ichi ! I can't wait the next one !
Mags1st chapter 12 . 1/11
Pooor Ichi and Grimm, stupid people always getting in their way :/ TY again for an amazing continuation and can't wait for next part :-)
guest chapter 12 . 1/11
Omg I love you you updated 8n my birthday and used my fav John Legend song I love you your like one of thr the best authors ever plz keep it up you are awesome
nsfw chapter 11 . 1/11
literally sweating bullets as i'm reading this
crazyfroglady chapter 12 . 1/10
you are killing me...
tilra chapter 12 . 1/10
That song fits perfectly in the end! Gave me the chills tbh ;) I'm super looking forward to the next installment of this series!
Bibedi chapter 1 . 1/9
Gav, hate autocorrect when english isnt your first language.. Hope you can understand me anyway.. Senasend, tasterisktaste. Cheers! :D
Bibedi chapter 12 . 1/9
I just have to sena you a thank you for the story and The music that you have provided with it! You're tasterisk in musik and The scenes to use theme is superb! :) My favorite song since this Winter is still Gemini with Feel stronger (among others). Keep writing and keep "linkin" the perfect musik to it! Don't knows if you remember me but i became a member because of you just so i could review your story this summer. :D Keep it going!