Reviews for Even Dirtier
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 3/4
AHHHH, ICHIGO, NOOO, WHY!?
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 2/13
I can't wait for dirtiest of em all! You got me hooked girl! All the feels and shit. But I love it. After I finished this I screamed at my sister and was like " nooooo not ichi! Grimm kill aizen! Your love needs to shine, so yall can have a normal life! " I'm obsessed not hooked.
-harley
Lioange chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh shit! An overdose! Im so Pissed! I wish Tousen will suffer the way he deserves it! Ahahahhaha and Grimmjow is so... wooooow! He will has his revenge! But next, Shinji and Shiro!
GrimmIchi6 chapter 12 . 1/18
Your story is basically my heroin. I'm always checking to see if you've updated , I love it and you're doing a perfect job ! Can't wait for more!
Monnette chapter 12 . 1/17
I cant wait to read it..i have been sucked into this story since u started it and cant wait till the end..
Lolopixelle chapter 1 . 1/16
OMFG poor Ichi ! I can't wait the next one !
Mags1st chapter 12 . 1/11
Pooor Ichi and Grimm, stupid people always getting in their way :/ TY again for an amazing continuation and can't wait for next part :-)
guest chapter 12 . 1/11
Omg I love you you updated 8n my birthday and used my fav John Legend song I love you your like one of thr the best authors ever plz keep it up you are awesome
nsfw chapter 11 . 1/11
literally sweating bullets as i'm reading this
crazyfroglady chapter 12 . 1/10
you are killing me...
tilra chapter 12 . 1/10
That song fits perfectly in the end! Gave me the chills tbh ;) I'm super looking forward to the next installment of this series!
Bibedi chapter 1 . 1/9
Gav, hate autocorrect when english isnt your first language.. Hope you can understand me anyway.. Senasend, tasterisktaste. Cheers! :D
Bibedi chapter 12 . 1/9
I just have to sena you a thank you for the story and The music that you have provided with it! You're tasterisk in musik and The scenes to use theme is superb! :) My favorite song since this Winter is still Gemini with Feel stronger (among others). Keep writing and keep "linkin" the perfect musik to it! Don't knows if you remember me but i became a member because of you just so i could review your story this summer. :D Keep it going!
Akrximay chapter 12 . 1/8
Wow, I am always so captivated by your work Racey. I can literally feel all the emotions running through the story. I felt anxious and scared and like I was about to choke on fear. You have an amazing talent to invoke these feeling and sensations in readers and I commend you for that dear. I can't tell you how much of a good read this is. I could not stop reading for the life of me. I can't wait for the last story! I know you get a lot of sh*t from punks on the site, but honey, you're amazing and I couldn't imagine a GrimmIchi fanbase here without your stories, they are a go to when on fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your magnificent work! I'm looking forward to Dirtiest Of Em All!

May
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 12 . 1/7
Are you serious?! You cant end it like that! Omg! I hate you. But love you all at once. Bah. The new addition better come soon.. i kind of wanna scream right now. But i won't. Thanks for the amazing story again! Cant wait for the dirtiest of the dirty baha.