Reviews for Dance For My Father
dreamer 3097 chapter 40 . 9/16/2015
This is good
iloveromance chapter 40 . 1/1/2014
What a wonderful way to end this story! Congratulations on 40 great chapters and I know how it is to see any story that I write come to an end, especially when I've been working on it for a long time. I love that Niles is walking again and is using Martin's cane. I hope Ashling continues to get better. Really enjoyed reading this and I'm looking foreword to your next one!
Kristen3 chapter 40 . 12/28/2013
This is such a beautiful ending. It's sad to imagine that Martin is gone and that they nearly lost Ashling, but I know they'll be all right as long as they have each other. I like the details here, like w/ Ronee giving Niles Martin's old cane. I can see that. I know you put a lot into this story, and you should be proud of how it's turned out!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 39 . 12/28/2013
Wow, I really like this ending! The last few paragraphs are great and I really like how you put the wedding and the funeral right next to each other as to put a beginning next to an end. I'm so glad that you took the chance to write this story and to share it with us. I admire how much work you put into your story!
Kristen3 chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
Wow...I never saw THIS coming! The Cranes have had their share of heartache by now, haven't they? But I love the details w/ Emily getting her period. It's cute that Daphne cries over it. So like her. :)
Kristen3 chapter 38 . 12/27/2013
This is so emotional. You gave Martin a very fitting tribute, and I know his funeral must've been packed. It does help to know that he is with Hester now.
iloveromance chapter 39 . 12/26/2013
Oh no! I wonder what Daphne found in Ashling's room! Hope Ashling is okay!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
I love how you described Martin's funeral, and I can tell that you planned it out so well. Great job!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
Hmm...I wonder what Simon will be up to at the funeral! And I'm very curious to see what will become of this Michelle...
crazysockmonkeys chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
So nice of Jordan to come over for Emily! The way Daphne is acting is very in-character for her. I love how your chapters are short, yet they have so much to offer. :)
iloveromance chapter 38 . 12/18/2013
This is such a beautifully written chapter. So many details that made the service seem to be happening right before my eyes. Reminded me a little of my dad's funeral. I'm glad that Simon behaved himself for the most part, although it doesn't surprise me at all to know that he's going to a bar with some of Martin's friends! I love that Frederick showed up! What a wonderful surprise!
iloveromance chapter 37 . 12/18/2013
Oh my! So many surprises in one chapter! I love that Niles and Daphne are so flirty and romantic with each other even through their grief. It's hard to picture Roz and Donny as a couple, much less engaged! Ha ha! But I really wasn't prepared for Simon to show up. He's sure to cause trouble!
iloveromance chapter 36 . 12/18/2013
Aw, it was sweet of Jordan to offer to help with the service for Martin. I loved the sweet moments between Emily, Niles and Daphne.
iloveromance chapter 35 . 12/18/2013
I'm surprised that Frasier didn't already know about Martins' passing unless he had been in town for a few days before, but it is fitting that Niles told him at Cafe Nervosa. Wow, Emily's reaction makes me think that David should have had Daphne there with them when he told Emily about Martin or at least had her tell Emily herself. But I know he was just being a good big brother.
Kristen3 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Just what everyone wanted...SIMON! LOL! Never saw that coming!