Reviews for A Flower by Any Other Name
Awesome! XD
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
what a sweet story!
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Even though you don't know why you wrote this, I'm glad you did! It's an interesting spin on the whole alternate dimension idea. :)
Byqrn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This fanfiction was the best one I've ever read. Albeit my OTP is 169, it just- Made me full with feels. To think of a roleplayer, this one gave me the muse I needed.

So congrats! I really loved it.
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hey, i read your 'Yesterday's Shadow' a few weeks ago. I had no idea you wrote for KHR too! This was a lot of fun to read. Byakuran's a fun character.
Humanly Human chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That girl.
She is 'him', right? Irie Shouichi?

How I love the story of their friendship. Tasted bittersweet.
I'd love to read their story again, if you have any.
codenumber6 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Are you gonna continue? Cause its awesome! I definately love it!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hauhauhau XD
I had fun reading this piece, although I'm a bit curious about what the princess did to save Byakuran.
redSky27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This story is different and intriguing in its own way and I found myself unable to stop reading until the end.

The twists were smart in its tragic way and well, I've always been someone who loves the language of flowers even though I could never remember half of the ones I attempted.

I've also always had a soft spot for Shou-chan somehow; and your Byakuran certainly didn't let me get pissed off at him anymore and hold a grudge - he's too accepting.

Great plot & great ending! You've done a wonderful job with this! :D
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't often go around reviewing, but this just moved me! I really liked the idea of their communication and how different their worlds were.

The use of flowers were brilliant! The explanation wasn't that farfetched too. This was just an amazing masterpiece!

Oh, but at the end, I almost think Byakuran is dead because I read the flower meaning before reading the words. That's why I'm a bit confused why Shouichi is so happy...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So good!
Gwyn n' Dis chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
So lovely! I have to say that I cried so much. Man, they aren't lovely? ;v; I loved it.
AbandonWolf3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Somehow this one gave me a new perspective on writing stories. I'm speechless. [T/N; The story was great that I nearly wanted to hug Shouichi for the ideas he wanted to come up with. :D]
nemurustar chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I LIKED IT ALOT! It was simple and tastefully done.