Reviews for Running Against the Wind
PinkChampale chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I really like this story so far! I hope you continue it, I like the idea of a Dean POV chapter.
kissacazador chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I can't wait to read from Dean's POV! Loved the interaction btween her and Bobby. He's learning a great deal from her and she was saved by him. I just know Dean and Sam will help her with the soldier but will fight her on the Bobby situation though.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This was really cool to see this side of the story from Bobby and Marisol's side. I love Bobby's last line to her! lol "Did I mention these two boys were easy on the eyes?" That's putting it mildly! ;P

I totally want to see you continue this story! It would be great to see it from Dean's side, and then possibly a meshing of all four people. Please say you'll do it. :)
Kaoz chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Hell yes! Dean's POV- get to writing chica )

I really like having Bobby come back-sounded like a crazy lady on the train as i was reading- he's a tenacious old coot.

I'm happy u continued this fic.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Easy on the eyes? That's the worst Sam and Dean description ever. The boys are WAY hotter than that!

Although it is Bobby, so...
Kinthinia chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I definitely think you should continue! (so much so that I would love to ee this expand beyond a few chapters... but hey, one chapter at a time ;) ;) I like how different the feeling of each chapter is, so dark and sombre in the beginning and lighter and more distrustful here.

I really want more! :3
SaliHall chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
My vote is for more, please. ;)

Thanks

Sali
SaliHall chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oooooh I like this one! Dean has been breaking my heart lately.

Thanks,

Sali
kissacazador chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow, this was awesome! Full of angst, yet hope, something the Winchesters' don't seem to have anymore. I like the idea of Sam seeing what happens and knows he'd do anything to stop it, including killing Meg.

Wished the TV show would let us have some hope to look forward too.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I really liked the ups and downs of this story. It seemed like such a nice future that Sam saw, then it all went to hell as Meg showed up again. I always knew they HAD to take that bitch out! Now Sam has forewarning, so he knows he has to kill Meg for good, possibly Crowley too, in order for them to be happy. Sam may as well find them while looking for Dick, then he can insure Dean's happiness. I also liked how Marisol showed up just as Sam and Dean were getting ready to return the boat. That means Sam has a few years to find and kill Meg and Crowley. I think he has plenty of motivation to do it. :)
Luzleidys chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Really like this one-shot, the idea of giving them something to fight for, always give them hope and willingness to find a solution..

Did you thought about making this a story? I really think you could explore this a bit more a make an excellent fic...
PinkChampale chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Loved it!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I don't know why I got teary eyed at the end here but this is one of your best fics. It's that hope...cus it really is the last thing to go and even when you think you don't have any hope left, well there's always that little grain at the very bottom that just surprises you.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i loved it... even tho im a Sam girl lol
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yeah, I can't really see Dean's current obsession turning out well for anyone.

I hope the boys do get some good luck soon because this season is just way too dark and twisted.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2