Reviews for How to Save a Life
maphie chapter 106 . 4/5
Wow - Elizabeth is Lucifer's whore.
Riam chapter 45 . 11/16/2014
Dear Bexie,
I just stumbled on your fascinating story. I also read your comment on somebodies review. Please ignore reviews like that, I think it is great that talented people like you share their work with us readers. I love reading, fanfiction sure keeps my bookbill down. Sometimes I happen to find some stories that are not to my taste or need some work on( to my knowledge at least) so I just stop reading. Why insult somebody who put his or her hart out, reviewers who do it are not worth you reply. Unles they help you with some constructive criticism. Keep in writing as you please, you are very good at it.
letmein123 chapter 45 . 9/4/2014
I just found this story. I like it. I don't know why people think they have to knock a story. Just stop reading it. Oooorrrr of you think you can do better- do it. Just leave the author alone. She is doing this out of love of writing
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
That was really good...not!? We'll I like the plot ALOT but it just doesn't work for twilight. I mean I'll understand if Bella gets abused and has problems trusting boys but really! I mean your an amazing writer and all but I think that you should change the plot around you know what in mean like play with it . I have ideas for you. Bella is abused by Phil and Edward bullies her and downt give two shits abou her bu what happens when. She is caught by Edward trying to commit suicide she and he soon fall for eaxhother as he tries to save her. My second idea is that Bella is bullied by Edward al her life but when she is twelve she moves to Phoenix but has to come back five years later looking as stunning as eve cuz before she was ugly and a nerd can Edward make up for all those years or will Bella get even but soon fall for him? Thanks by the way check out my story my username is Edward and emmet will be mine. Thanks for reading this long ass message xoxo
jcnf009 chapter 394 . 3/18/2014
Hello ! I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you that I read your story in two days! Can you imagine that? Well.. it's really beautiful and I liked it a lot! ;) I love romantic stories ...
Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us! I'll put you on author's alert to read the rest of your stories..
Xo,
Carolina,
bpanther chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Hehehehe. Houston, we've made contact.
bpanther chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
What an asshole.
Guest chapter 159 . 7/26/2013
When the abused becomes an abuser it's not something to be proud of. Your sinking to their level.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
It is really sad. I really feel for her but she should get help. When you focus on all the negative all the time your life will be for nothing. Then those that hurt you won.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Don't like when Bella takes out her aggravation on her friends.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/18/2013
What the hell, your authors notes are long then the actual chapter
KimiD chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
And so it begins...
Hh33YyZz64 chapter 112 . 4/21/2013
How old are Bella and Edward?
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
How To Save A Life has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
kvarsha chapter 398 . 3/9/2013