Reviews for A Different Beginning and Meaning
krista937 chapter 11 . 4/6
make more chapters i love this story
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 11 . 1/19
More please!
sticy17 chapter 11 . 1/12
Update please ; )
ArcobalenoLove chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I like the idea of the arcobalenos being parents to Tsuna and I loved the fact that you changed the curse so that Luce, Aria, and Yuni could live :D
About the grammar, don't worry you will get better, and what better way to improve than writting lots great fictions for us! haha
I will be waiting for your update or your new story, if it's a new strory let us know with another authors note! xD
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
ahhhh continue
BlackTearAngel chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Can't wait for more!
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Don't worry OK because I also know that feeling good luck to the both of us though I'm going to graduate but still GOOD LUCK! _
UnfadingPromise chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Well good luck and your exams! This story is amazing and although a do see a few grammatical errors, it's still very good. Good luck rewriting :)
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Hahaha, It seems that the months where you're going to renew the story is when my classes start again
animerockforlife chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
plz update and i hope you good luck on your studies and tests
Disappointed chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
And next thing you know, this story is never updated, just like all the rest, especially in the case of rewritten fics. But good luck in your studies.
CrimsonFeather24544 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I really like this plot and how you're going about this story but the grammar is truly horrible. I know that you said to beware of bad grammer but Im really having a hard time reading this story because I get annoyed with the grammer. And these mistakes are elementary. Sometimes you forget an "a" or "are" and mix have with had. Only out of curiosity, why do make the silly mistakes? I'm assuming that you have passed 5th grade. I mean absolutely no offense. I like the story and the idea behind each sentence but sometimes, the sentence structure is just painful to read. Have you thought of getting a beta or someone to read your story over? I'm sure you can check your grammer at paperrater. It's a website for essays and stories and etc.I hope I don't seem too mean or criticizing but could you please explain? If its something personal, then you don't have but if it's because of simple grammer mistakes, you should try out that website. The grammer is really ruining the story for me. But I still really like the plot!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I think they're both in character. Especially Lal Mirch
Kyoya kumo chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Add moreeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I beg u
Jay T Nguyen chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
This story is very interesting. Is tsuna naturally sadistic or did he become like that because of Reborn? Also,is Tsuna going to follow Reborn's footsteps and become a hitman or what?