Reviews for Lullaby For Sawyer
I Like It 2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
*CONTINUING FROM BEFORE*
Actually, in the matter of fact, why don't YOU try writing a story and see how people think of that? Too afraid that people will flame you from your cruel heart and dish out insults on your writing abilities, or even on your inaccuracies on "real life historical events?" If that's the case, too bad and suck it up. NEVER make a comment on someone else's work again until you understand what they have to go through, you foul-mouthed, profanity-spewing, cold-hearted, ignorant coward.
Also, just saying, if you were REALLY as Christian as you say you are, then should know this: "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." - Exodus 20:7. And considering on how many times you have said "G-dammit" or other words related to God's name in vain, doesn't that make you an unholy sinner and even worse because of your hypocrisy. So much for being the "Bowl of Holy Water" that you think you are.
Sorry for the ranting on this guy, but I do love your story and I do encourage you to write more in the future. Especially in this writing style, because I think it's creatively special and revolutionary, and I can understand this. (And especially if you feel comfortable writing like this, do what you like and let no one tell you otherwise!)
I liked it chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I found it endearing sweet on how Danny is very parental to Sawyer. It was actually a really sweet story, and I actually liked it.
By the way, to all "Cats Don't Dance" fanfiction writers, NEVER listen to Bowl of Holy Water -mainly because of the reason that he's an absolute jerk whose name is already a contradiction to what he really is. (If you're reading this, then all I have to say is that may God strike you down with his holy lightning bolt of kindness and mercy onto your unholy verbally abusive and rude comments).
Also, who are YOU to say what a story is or is not? Not all stories have to full-out lengthy stories in paragraph mode with an overly meticulous plot line that is completely 100% realistic to a situation. A poem can be considered a "story," because it has a plot to it and contains a special meaning behind those specifically chosen words; it does not technically contain a timeline, setting, or set in a orderly form, and that it can be made in many creative forms, whether it be in a wordle form or acronym form -but it still can be considered a story as long as it has some sort of meaning to it. A short story is not as horrendous as you may apply it to be, some author -like Edgar Allen Poe- have made a name for themselves by creating these kinds of story, and short and simple can be better than long and complicated.
I mean, seriously, this movie is already fictional enough -it's about a bunch of anthropomorphic animals who can dance, sing, talk, and walk on two legs like a human being (which is probably realistic in your mind, apparently.) If you want a truly REALISTIC story, then go to another show/movie with actually real life actors and realistic situations instead of attacking fanfiction writers who just want to write stories about two cartoon cats in love with each other and wants to act with their friends.
Actually
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This story is so beautiful, I love how Danny is so caring and tender to Sawyer. This story is a great example of what love should be. If I was a real critic, I would gave this story five stars.
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
A bit cheesy but once again you did a good job
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I was given to believe there were meant to be stories here. This is not a story.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice! You know, this ain't the first time I've seen Danny sing that to Sawyer. Can't remember where that other time was, but still.

Loved this!