Reviews for Cabin Fever
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Omg, this is amazing... I died at the end. LOL It was nice to have a mixture of sweet and humorous, because that doesn't happen too often. This line was especially effective: "And he's right, I am forgetting, because I don't know how this started, or why we're here. I'm not rightly sure that we're even still in the cell. All I see is the dark depths of his eyes."

Very poignant and beautiful. Love your one-shots!
Musicalfan2012 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I LOVE this! Great idea, and I love how she said he tasted like ice cream ;) Wonderful story, hope to see another chapter!
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore this. I loved the ending, where she closes her eyes and she can't remember how this happened but she knows how to do this. (Horrible mash up, I apologize.) Your prose is absolutely beautiful. I love that MM walks in before the good stuff happens. Great, fantastic job! Would it be too much to ask for a sequel where the two are forced to deal with each other once Gold is out? :)
khan81 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was a fantastic one shot! I loved that she got locked in the cell with him and them both trying to reach for the keys made me laugh. Somehow I could easily picture that happening. And the end with Mary Margaret makes it all the more funny because it is Emma's mom catching her making out. I hope you write more Gemma stories :)
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Omg, I loved this oneshot.

Things I Really Liked:

Emma feeling like she shouldn't leave Gold alone.

Gold crying in the bathroom.

Emma getting herself locked in (I burst out laughing at that point).

"Gold sits up, yanking himself up onto the bench. His bad leg shakes under him like it's going to give. I reach out, grabbing the back of his calf. He steadies." - This image here is great. I really want some fan art of that or something.

And the kiss! "The kiss is like nothing I could have imagined from the impeccably measured Mr Gold. His lips are pressured and needy, and I can feel his breath heaving like he wants to open his mouth. "

And the best part? MM walking in, omg I cracked up laughing at that point.

Overall, its a great story and I love it.
RhineGold chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh, wow, this is FANTASTIC.

Gold's limp, him crying in the bathroom, them both grabbing desperately for the keys... And Emma, playing with the keys, trying to channel MM to be comforting... Oh, this is just perfect. The voices are lovely, in character, and the tension is palpable.

Curse you, MM, for showing up~! Will there perhaps be a sequel?
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
well...this is gonna be even more awkward as hell when Snow gets her memories back.*snickers* could be could be Henry that walked in on them.

just loved this! and I'd totally like to see Charming being told about how his wife almost walked in on his baby girl almost doing the nasty with that imp.
Klista Fox chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh wow that ending... I don't know whether to feel more sorry for Mary Margaret for catching them in such a compromising position, or to be upset for them because of the interruption. Loved the characterizations and the idea itself. It was an all around great story. :)
scabiorsnatcher chapter 1 . 3/5/2012