Reviews for Visitor
The.fallens.pride.kashinontie chapter 1 . 2/17
I like it! do more?
jasmine chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Omg yes! I love season 2 fics mickey is the asshole he is you wrote him just right
Al chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I LOVE THIS OMFG I NEED MORE DUDE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
More of mickey's caring for Ian would be great. The writing and the plot however is fantastic.
diamond4eva97 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
really good:)
Squisane chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I hope you plan on updating. I really enjoyed this adn could so see it as happening.
Imamonster12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome, I really liked it actually! Mickey is in character and I like the angry Ian, it makes sense in this kind of situation hehe, good work :)
Winterlove4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
you have to update this story NOW! so good.
Stripedsplashing chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I haven't even read it yet (I'm sure it's awesome!) but I just wanted to put your mind at rest...Noel Fisher is going to be a season regular on the third season. Which means many, many Ian/Mickey scenes to come :D
SmokingJazz chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great one-shot! I really hope the show will have Ian visits Mickey in juvie for the 2nd time. But we probably have to wait till S3 as Mickey is not in the last 2 episodes :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my god! I loved it! It seemed so real. Like you have a really strong grasp in Micky's character and all. Please, continue!
FanOfReadingg chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOVED IT! there isnt enough good shameless fics out there, and i love mickey and ian! is there gonna be more?
anoymous chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Please Please Please Update. I want to see what happens next!
DanielSnyder chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
GREAT! Please continue. Get Mickey out of juvie and allow Ian to have a relationship with him. I think Mickey DOES care for Ian, but they arent't going to write anything like that for the show. My opinion anyway.
Tori chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! (reviews anyways)

yep mickeys good aaaannd i be loven ian. UPDATE PLEASE!