Reviews for Submission Is An Attitude
reinacuz chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING SEX I'VE READ IN YEARS. NOT THE WHOLE SEX PART, BUT THE WRITING. OH FUCKING GOD TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
EvaTheAwsm chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Very well written, I love this so much :)
Reia-Tsukimi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF FRANCE THAT WAS SO SEXY AND CUTE! i was wondering if Alfred would be a tied up top holy shit that was too hot for my own good
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ahh, this was great XD
So smutty and perfect, and that end was adorable. Great job X3
schlorp chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Mmm, this was quite delicious. I love sub!America and topping-from-the-bottom!France. I love your descriptions, they're so sensual, and this was very hot to read in general. C: Kudos.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Great stuff! I loved it :)
Megs77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LOVED this! You've succeeded in making me love France. :) Then ending is so incredibly adorable. It's definitely how I would envision that couple!
1silentmouse chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
It was so amusing to see Francis being so dominant in a non usual fanfic way. I believe this is the first time ive seen someone writing a sex scene such as this here. And it was soooooooo goooooooood. The ending was also quite sweet and endearing.
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Okay, just wow. Mindblown. FRUS is a passionately sexy pairing, but the way you write makes it even more so. Gyh, which part was my favorite? All of it, definitely. I can't wait to see what comes from your deliciously wonderful mind next!
ch3rryb3rry101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was just so amazing. You're one of my favorite writers. See with you, this isn't just, 'oh look smut! Woo!'

It's always wonderfully written, the details, and descriptions are so beautifully done. So it's beautiful smut. B

And I love it, as I love you as a writer! 3
RichPauper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I so love this. The characterization was great and I love France topping from the bottom. And the way you wrote this with all the different senses and the mental arousal for Alfred having to be blindfolded and holding back at first was amazing. Just never stop writing. You are definitely one of my favourite fanfiction writers.
Unshadowed Heart chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
asdfghjkl; okay I'm half asleep and will most likely reread this later but owow~ That was fantastic! France being his sassy self and taking all control, even when he wasn't the one penetrating is just so sexay~ Especially America's eagerness to please, that made me so happy even if he were topping x3 well, penetrating, not really topping haha

~Shadow sends love