Reviews for Stop Crying Your Heart Out
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
OMG, amazing, scary, so plausible and I love it! Amazing work! Candy.
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
you. are. CRAZY! And i love it to hell! Man this is so messed up! ahh, but still i love it(: Kick-ass story! Poor Sherlock xD!
spiel chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Pffft Jim is so bipolar xD
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story brings Snow White Queen by Evanescence strongly to mind. It has the same tone of twisted absession. Needless to say I love this story in dark shudder-inducing kind of way.
MegFallow chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oooh, nice story and very creepy too not only how far and possesive Moriarty could get with Sherlock, but how much he loves fucking with his mind.

"The front door was suddenly flung open. A man was dragged inside, kicking and screaming behind his gag. Sherlock stared at the display dispassionately.

"Put it right over here, boys!" Moriarty gestured animatedly toward the cellar. The man's mad grunts disappeared behind the heavy door."

I don't know if that was the author's intention but I like to think that the guy in the end of the fic being dragged kicking and screaming across the living room into the basement by Moriarty's other grunts was that same one that punched Sherlock in the side earlier in the story. Just to to imply that Moriarty wasn't playing around when he saw that they were handling "his toy" too roughly and not only that, carry out his threat that the one who punched Sherlock's stomach would be dealt with. Unless they had been already.
Canadia69 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
so this is like the third time i've read this :3
thought you'd like to know .
Ginger-Holmes-Jones chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Amazing. About to read the sequel now, keep up the good work :)
NekoLupin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is great! I like how you caoture Moriarty's personality. Good job!
cumberdragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hello, you!

Well, what can I say? Oh my... Oh my...

This was the first fanfiction I ever read on " " and "gosh", I was suprised! A friend told me about the "K", "T" and "M" so I knew that story was going to be crul but i never expected this.

Well, I can honestly sat that I'm never going to be able to see SHERLOCK the way I watch it before.

You describe things perfectly and you can really se what happening "inside your head". And you tell it so good so the reader can really feel the pain Sherlock going throuh. I feel really sad for him. I was like: "No, please, God, NOO! This thing can't be happening!".

I didn't really understand the ending. It got a bit confusing. I didn't really catch if it "really happend" or if it was a "made-up-scen" between Sherlock and Moriarty.

But still, an exellent and well done work!

Keep smiling!

CocotierChat chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think I can read so much from Sherlock's laugh. A violin is such a choice present...and so Jim left the violin in the flat behind on purpose(for this purpose of making a point)? Hmm, for a split second I thought the gift would be a human heart-that's for reading the sequel first and having a bad case of tending to mix timelines up haha
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012

well writen

alexandra101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Brilliant, really. I love it, do rarely do you come across a realistic and good story with Sherlock and Moriarty working together, so to speak. Overall a very good story!

Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Whoa creepy! Yet awesome! I love how Moriaty is soooooooo changeable XD
ptarn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was intense and very well-written. Especially when Sherlock started laughing at the end... I think it's the only reaction he could've given. Moriarty is... wow. Just... amazingly well-done in this story. I could see it going this way, them having an arrangement and Jim taking Sherlock hostage like this. The question is... Will Jim succeed in breaking Sherlock's resistance or will Sherlock keep on resisting and eventually break free? Whatever the answer, the journey towards it will be thrilling.