Reviews for An Imperial Affliction
amy pancham chapter 1 . 5/7
it felt like i was in the movie already...:)
Leonie chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Hey... I would like to read the rest of the book if it's possible
orangebinx chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I thought that this captured the idea of An Imperial Affliction so well! This is what I imagined the book to be like. Please update! I really want to keep reading it!
Catherine chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Ok this is amazing I'm sorry
Snooptastic chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
ON POINTE!
Serena chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
OH MY GOD KEEP WRITING! Also, please read past the ridiculous amounts of Thank Yous :)
and also:
Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank You Thank you Thank You

this sounds like i imagined it would, and for me, that's saying a lot :) ... i sound conceited, ah well its true, anyways thanks, your an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
this is really good oh my god its perfect
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
its great. pls continue with it
anemotionallyinvestedfangirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
(sorry that last review wasn't supposed to be sent) Anyways, I think Anna is great. And I think you're great for writing it. I loved her description of death and being an "outsider". Update when you can! :)
anemotionallyinvestedfangirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
This is so great. I absolutely lov
Meera M Panicker chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
i think this is absolutely amazing...thank thank thank thank you...i always wanted to read AIA but was so disappointed as it was just fictional ...please do write..please complete this project...please please...please...
Emberlite7 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
This is really good, please update.
Rio chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
OMG this is as close as I'll get to the real thing thankyou this is fabulous, update more!
Ginger chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Great job on this! I've always wanted to read something like this! Great work!
Anjela chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Can you please write more of this? You are an absolutely amazing writer.