Reviews for In the End
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful! Really enjoyed this one shot! Good luck in the contest!

CC x
PattinLethr chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Your Edward stole my heart. He tried so hard to be perfect, but we girls don't really need perfection, we just want love, and he clearly had plenty of that. It was sweet, funny, and hot - I hope their marriage is the same! Great job and best of luck!
afonz chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved the way you portrayed Edward. I could really feel how nervous he was. I think if he would've proposed at their favorite restaurant, she would still say yes. She doesn't need the fancy dinner or hotel, she just needs him.

I loved how Edward kept checking with the hotel and the restaurant to make sure everything was perfect. Even though his plans may have been a little derailed, I still thought they were perfect.

Great job, and good luck!
mslizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
:) I love it when things seemingly go all wrong.
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Poor Edward, it was so sweet how he had planned out every detail and then everything went wrong. My heart was breaking for him because you could feel how much he wanted to please Bella.

So it was a lovely payoff when they get up to their room and it's romantic and candlelit and they can finally have their perfect evening making love. Beautifully done.
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Bless his heart. The poor guy just couldn't catch a break. So cute.
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good luck in the contest!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwww...poor Edward trying to make everything perfect. And in the end, he did! ;-)

So sweet!

Nice job - good luck in the contest!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Good story, and i love how almost nothing went as planed i think at the end it makes it perfect. This nervous Edward is so cute :)
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OMG, I thought Edward would never catch a break! hahahaaaa... this is such a great story. I am an angst lover and to come here thinking that I'd read sap sap sap everywhere; this is one entry that proved me wrong. You got some angst in there and at times my heart just went out to Edward. Everyone knows he tried so darn hard for everything to be perfect. But again, if you have that perfect person, like Bella was here, PERFECTION doesn't always matter.

She saw his effort, she saw his drive, she saw his commitment but most of all, she sees his heart and that's something knew that she could never be able to deny. OMG, I really loved this and I def do wish you all the best in the competition hun!
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful...

And i'm sure the whole day and experience did count as an awesome Proposal Story and Unique too...
Star03074 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is the perfect example of how, no matter how much you plan, things happen that we have no control over, and everything turns out better because of it. :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
The name of the story reminded me of a Linkin Park song. Obviously, this is more romantic. And so, so sweet! Good luck :)
M474 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
awwww, that was so great! A wonderful mix of sweet, sexy, and funny. Loved it!

A classic, lovely.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
awww i think it turned out perfectly even if it was according to plan. getting proposed to in the rain sounds fun :)

i really enjoyed this i keep thinking that something else would go wrong hahaha GOOD LUCK!