Reviews for Forget Hollywood
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ha! Swullen :D
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
They are the cutest most down to earth couple. I love them.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I like how they discussed and decided to get married.
mslizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I do love that movie. It's such an insanely over the top proposal that it works. They have such a practical approach. Refreshing and unique.
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
It's very sweet to see a couple so solid together that agreeing to marriage and planning a wedding is just a natural progression of their committed relationship. My own story was very similar to thisafter all when you are living with someone it is just the next natural step. You can tell in their easiness together that they will have a really good marriage.

Too often people think it is only romantic to do all the grand gesture stuff-hearts, roses and champagne, but really listening to each other's desires and planning your future together is romantic too.
afonz chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this for many reasons. I love Sweet Home Alabama. I'm pretty sure I watch it every time it's on TV. I also loved how Edward and Bella did their undergrad at the University of Illinois. I'm an Illinois alumni :)

Most of all, I love how unconventional Edward's proposal was. I mean, he didn't even propose in the sense of getting down on one knee and asking Bella if she'd marry him.

Fantastic job and I wish you the best of luck!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good luck in the contest!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Very sweet. I love Sweet Home Alabama and like how you used it as inspiration. Agree with these two that the wedding isn't nearly as important as the marriage!

Good luck in the contest!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I can't stop giggling at Edward & Bella's witty banter in this entry. And as much as it is funny, I totally agree with most that was said between them... I guess to some ppl, the big deal means everything and others a much smaller, simplistic approach is ideal. And altho this may seem simple, I agree with Bella that it'll take time to finetune even the simplest details.

Loveeeee that Edward is taking B to get the ring. Speaking personally, I had wanted to get a past boyfriend of mine a ring for a bday & nearly went paranoid with the logistics of the exercise. I cant imagine how itd be for an engagement ring. Def not something I pity the fellas for, lol. But it was nice that E considered her in that way.

Very sweet entry love & best of luck to u!
M474 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this was cute! neat idea and premise, and I loved E's perspective on proposing and involving the woman more. could've used some more editing though, but sweet.

thank you.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
well that's a different kind of proposal :) i really liked it. Sometimes a big thoughtout proposal isnt necessary. they were on the same page and thats all that mattered to them. and i agree the proposal in sweet home alabama is pretty fairytale like and very over the top :)

GOOD LUCK!
ellaryne chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Love it
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Such cuteness! I love that you added Sweet Home Alabama into the mix; such a good romantic and swoony movie. I loved the proposal. Good luck! :)
CaylenA chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, that was very realistic for some people but it kinda lost the romance in it.. Im not saying it isnt sweet or you really need romance for a proposal but they could have made it into something more special, you wouldnt want to answer "we were sitting on a couch, watching a movie and we just decided to get married" when people asked you how he proposed.. It is supposed to be memorable.. Well, great story though, it was written beautifully.. :)
Just4Me chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Fun story. Love how "real" this couple seems. I predict a long and happy marriage.