Reviews for The Operator
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Ooh, double update, and nice conclusion to the story. The scene between Dib and Gaz in the last chapter was sort of touching, in a messed up way. Seemed fitting.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Corrisma chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
ooooooooooooooooooooo I feel like a second chapter XD

I want see if Zim comes bak...AND GIR 2 :D

i 3 it when Zim kidnapped Dib in his on...alien way (ZARD)

:D
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
This story was simply BRILL.

I loved every second! Good luck in future endeavors; I will definitely be waiting!
Musicture chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Wow.

That's just...

Wow. (In a good way.)

I have to say, I did enjoy reading the little blurb at the end with your comments. It's always interesting to be able to read an author's comment on their story

It's like listening to a TV show with the creator's commentary

(Except you read it :B)
Senri chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Nice job on this chapter! I admire how you're keeping the story moving, even through its relative lulls - there's always a goal the characters are working towards, and this maintains interest in the story.

I enjoyed that you chose both to sacrifice one of Dib's limbs (though I might just be a sucker for heroes losing hands), but also to save Joby from dying or being abandoned in the asylum. Killing Joby off would've just been gratuitous and really sad after all the work Dib put in to rescuing him, but given the darker, more adult tone of the fic, I'm also glad you had Dib sacrifice part of his body, accidental as it was.

Haha, I'm also excited to read the confrontation with Gaz. Hope to see another chapter soon!
StelliferousGlimpse chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Noooooooooooooo! Please don't let Zim die! He's one of my favorite characters! Great story by the way
Shameful Second Account chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
I freaking loved this! I'm sad Zim had to die, but I guess it was all for the best. The only thing I wish is that it was either Dib's left arm or part of his face that got vaporized. The left arm thing is because he is a righty, and it's harder for me to imagine him using his left arm more. The face thing is so it's more of a battle scar.

Again, this was amazing. I kinda feel like the explosion with the PAK at the end should have killed them all if it was real, though. If anything they should have been swallowed by the flames. Still, really descriptive!

Please write two chapters! I can't wait to read more. :D
SlavetoMyself55 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. :) I love how you put this together and the characterization is excellent. I can't wait to see what happens next! Nice job!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
I have been smiling so freaking much during this and when my friend read this she looked at me with pure horror and yelled right in my face "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SMILE AND READ THIS AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME?" Heh, I don't know why I smile when I read about Zim being killed and bloodletting. I just do, it's like fish have gills and humans swing thier arms when they walk. It's just natural. Fantastic as usual! I am glad to hear about more works coming from you, because if they're as good and descriptive as THIS one, then I will be favoriting and reviewing a LOT. I never proofread my works... I leave that to Spellcheck and my friends. And the amount of remaining chapters does depend on the efficency of the resolution will be. I cannot wait for your new works and for the next chapter of this story :D

Keep The Epicness Up!
Erik'sAngelOfLightAndDark chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
O_O I LUV IT... I was reading it at like midnight while reading when Dib finds the other investigator... Not smart...
Burakku's Shadow chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Gotta love that JP reference. ATTACK OF THE RAPTORS OH NO! lol Oh, and I'm on my brother's cell again (and again, while he's sleeping), and I can't seem to get the "ENTER" key to work, so this entire thing's gonna be in one huge paragraph. Unfortunately. Also I accidentally deleted all of my original review, so I'm gonna give a shortened version that, if you want, I can expound upon at a later date. OK, let's get to work. Basically, the majority of this story has been reminding me of multiple songs on Disturbed's "Indestructible" album (namely, as they appear in order on the playlist, "Inside the Fire", "Deciever", "Perfect Insanity", "Haunted" (though to a far less degree than any of the other songs listed), "The Curse", "Torn", and "Divide". ...holy Arma, 7 out of 12 songs on a single album from a fanfic. That's a new record! *huggles* Hehe, awesome! Anyway...I'd love it if you wrote two more chapters instead of one more, but that's ultimately up to you. Again, sorry for this being in one paragrapgh-and sorry for not logging on, too! Not looking forward to this story ending, but I also can't wait for the next chapter O_O I'M SO MIXED-UP INSIDE! WAAAHHH! *sniffs* Thanks for writing such an engaging story and (mostly) restoring my faith in FanFiction! Looking forward to reading more from you in the future! :D Burakku's Shadow
Anonymous chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Wow this was good! :3
TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
I have to say... This is one of my favorite stories ever! The writing is fantastic: not over-inflated, perfectly detailed. The imagery is submersive (is that even a word? xD) I can't wait for the finale!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
I liked their confrontation. The fight was a nice culmination of everything the story's been leading up to.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Burakku's Shadow chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Oh, my...Dib had a different sort of breakdown, didn't he? But it was exactly the sort of SNAP moment that he needed...and what Zim sorta had coming.

I get the impression that GIR will have his own sort of robot-y sort of break at seeing his master in such a condition? Or perhaps Gaz will have something...dunno.

Once again, one of Disturbed's songs radiated from my mind during this chapter. A good thing, for sure.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Burakku's Shadow