Reviews for The Operator
heartin bleach chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
is Dib gonna die? or Zim?
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Holy crap this chapter left me at the edge of my seat I was so scared that someone would be killed.
Alicia chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Great story. I'm enjoying reading this!
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Yes, yes YES! This is what I have been waiting for! DBQs, surveys that are supposedly 'voluntary', forced mock trail attorney parts and writer's block have ravaged me and now I'm screaming YEAAAAHHH! YES! This is one of the truly incredible stories and I know I've said that like EVERY REVEIW but I cannot express that point enough. I love to read these kind of stories. So keep writing this and hey I had state tests and I have End Of Course Exams next week and Semester exams and test and a band trip to Universal and THE PICCILO IS HARD TO PLAY BUT FUN! So basically, I know how you feel with all that crap with essays and that shiz. And it's ridiculous. Especially language arts, learning about comedy by analyzing an article with no humor. The teachers just repeatedly hit you with that stuff and hey! I did that same thing! I slept and ate bagels after state tests! So Keep The Epicness Up. Don't let the school crap get ya down. And this is a good comeback from essays and research papers. This is really long... I LOVE THIS STORY! HOPE THERE IS MORE TO COME! AHHHH!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
I loved the build up towards Dib completely snapping, and the way you handled it when it did. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Your Worst Nightmare chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I love this story so much it's so good I can't wait for chapter 11. : D
Senri chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Woo! I'm having some serious Invader Zim nostalgia, and would you believe that just today I was thinking about Slenderman and how well it'd fit into the IZ mythos, and then I find this story? It's my lucky day I guess!

I think you are doing a really nice job with this. I like your interpretation of older Dib, more socially functional but still a weirdo, quite a lot. In spite of my deep fondness for ZADF I really am liking the antagonistic these two have going in this story as well, especially with the realistic element of Dib's guilt for really causing a terrible brutality to be visited on Zim added to the mix. I'll be looking forward to reading the last chapters :)
Shameful Second Account chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This was fantastic! I love the void Dib floats in. Have you ever been awake at night and your body is so relaxed you can't feel it and there is nothing making any noise? This is what it feels like. A dark, weird place where you can't feel your body and you can't do anything.

I really hope Gaz is okay! I really don't care what happens to everyone else, just keep her alive. She's the only one that actually is logical.

Please update soon. Conda signing off!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
The depravation/psychology bit was pretty good, but what I really liked about this chapter was the fight scene, and the explanation for how Zim was behind all the seemingly supernatural stuff that's been happening. Oh, and the mental image of Gaz in a straightjacket, but that's more due to my Anti-Gaz fetish than anything else.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
FattySkeleton chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
please don't kill gaz.

i actually like her.

and i sorta want to see dib just snap. and totally revert to pure flight or fight instincts.
invaderRaz chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Sorry I haven't reveiwed in such a long time my phone was turned off ( internet) and my computer got a virus seriously keep up the good work I just love all the sensory details you use in your storeies
Shameful Second Account chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I already submitted a review, but I don't think it's good enough. Seriously, this story is amazing. Today we were asked in school what three books we would own if we could only have three books. My first book was this one. This is really, really great. I love the character development. Dib starts out as this hero, but eventually he transforms into this fame-hungry monster. He always wants to save others, even if it's stupid, just so he could be recognized. Zim is at first just a poor, experimented on alien who becomes a psychotic killer. Please write more soon!
AnnaConda1209 chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Beautiful! I loved this!
Burakku's Shadow chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Wow...and to think I found this while tinkering with my brother's cell (while he was asleep) out of boredom. Best result of sheer boredom in several months, if I do say so myself!

I wish the critic in me was more coherent, as the only things coming from that long-dormant side of myself are "Dib's hallucinatory fits remind me of 'The Reach' by Nate Kenyon" (and indeed your writing is a find twist of Nate Kenyon's description of the macabre and David Moody's dark humor, while simultaneously standing out as its own creative voice) and a jumble of wordless emotions flitting to and fro like GIR zooming around Zim's base during a massive sugar high (wait...CAN robots get sugar highs? 'Cause GIR certainly seems to show the capability)...among them a sense of shame for STILL not having seen that Halloween episode yet (I wanted to see it anyway, but now I want to see it so, SO badly...it almost hurts).

Even if I don't log on, I'm DEFINITELY gonna keep an eye on it, for it has struck more than just my curiosity cord and I won't be able to take my mind off it 'til it's complete.

With newfound respect,