Reviews for The Operator
OceansGratitude chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Holy crap, Zim is awesome. The thing I love about this story so far is not only the detail and excellent writing, but how you put Zim and Dib in an equal light for the most part. In most fanfics one or the other is a push over, but in this, they're both skilled and capable. I like how you compare Dib to a Rottweiler. Man, I'm in love with that.
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I think this is the best chapter so far! It used way more description than anything i've ever written! I didn't see one thing wrong with it.

~Keep The Epicness Up!~
invaderRaz chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This is really interesting and

suspenseful keep writing it XD
curligurl0896 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This gave me a similar idea for a fanfic.
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
...Epic... i am really getting into this fic and it says Dib AND Zim... if Zim's been captured... where is he now... And i don't think it was expositoryish at all! And yes i know that expositoryish isn't a word... it is now!

~Keep The Epicness Up~
Sideos chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Dude this story totally blindsided me in on the level of good to bad fics on this site. Mainly cos it was, you know, good.

Anyway the premise is interesting, I've seen a few Dib-Slendy stories hanging about this is certainly one of the new involving ones. You built up Dib really well in the two opening chapters, I like how he's a spotty loser with a bad job. It's very realistic and it lends weight to the story.

The slow build up of the case is also coming along well, you've got a great pace going to the story and plenty of questions to answer in the coming chapters

I think a tad more could be said for the surroundings, description and whatnot though I suspect you're saving that for future updates as Dib gets closer to Slendy. Don't forgot to include his family as well, it'd be interesting to see how this effects them along with Dib.

Great start kid, watching this like a pro!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Eh, the exposition wasn't too bad. The setup was good, showing you have a good grasp of the mythology at hand. Plus, I liked the foreshadowing with Dib's obsession with the case.

Meanwhile, I liked Dib's conversation with Bill and the reveal that his "office" was a closet. Funny.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
OceansGratitude chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Wow, Dib is so cool! I hope he gets a whole bunch of action hero scenes. He always seemed like that type to me...

I love this chapter. You wrote it so well, and the transissions and descriptions were a work of art. I can't wait to see Zim!
OceansGratitude chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
YAYAYAYAY! This is marvolous! Can't wait to see Zim's comeback! I'm hooked to this story like an elf hooked to a chistmas tree with a candy cane! It's sticky!

Can't wait for the next update!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
A little more backstory about when Dib exposed Zim might be helpful. But in any case, I like the way you've set things up, and I look forward to seeing what happens next. Especially what you have in place of Slenderman (any chance the real Slendy will show up?)

Keep up the good work.