Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
ruby2360 chapter 15 . 1h
Interesting chapter
writeratheart007 chapter 15 . 5/31
Hmmmm queeeestion. I lov the story and the change in Draco, it's fantastic. I'm wondering though why hasn't anyone noticed that Amanda and Hogwarts was calling Hermione 'Lady Gryffindor Ravenclaw'. *snerks* They're soul bound, no one mentioned to them they were technically married ;) Would this be something that the goblins might find out?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 14 . 5/29
Thank you so much for sharing!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 5/29
I love this story. It is easy to read. Fun. Interesting. It is well written and has very little to no grammatical mistakes that stand out.
Dr8gn chapter 15 . 5/29
now i need a new chapter and my ummmmmmm whats the right word here ahhhhhhh (MY HABIT) will be nourished great story u got here
Silverdragonstar chapter 15 . 5/27
Wow this has been quite a ride so far...Now you have perfectly set up the ability to go wherever your muse lets you wander with this! I can not even begin to guess what you are up to. I just know I like what you have done so far and look forward to your updates.
firedawg chapter 15 . 5/16
A grwat story and look forward to your updates. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ablyvian chapter 15 . 5/13
Awesome story. Please update
solroros chapter 15 . 5/10
Hello! I like where you're going with the story - adding the new plot point of the time line changing on its own is pretty cool, and I love how Draco is becoming a new person. I question that he's so close to Harry when he was adopted into Hermione's family, though. Maybe have a moment where Hermione starts to realize that *she* gained a brother too? I realize this a Harry-centric story, but I hate to see a strong lady like Hermione relegated to the background girlfriend. That might just be my bias showing though.
Hope you update soon!
featherdusterpixie chapter 7 . 5/9
please please please!
tell me that they're not gonna shag before their bodies grow up?! pretty please!
Storga chapter 15 . 5/8
I just found and read this story. It was amazing, and very well written. I loved it, and I just wanted to thank you for posting.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/8
Excellent story
Salridd Azarick chapter 15 . 4/26
I love Mania. All I can say.
Your story is perfect and hopefully an update with be coming soon?
christytrekkie chapter 15 . 4/20
I absolutely love this! I had my qualms about the quick Draco friendly change but it grew on me rather quickly! You are now considered the second best Draco flipper in my book, the first being Dracos Redemption, a brilliantly done fic about a muched changed Draco Malfoy! Cant wait for the next installment of this intriguing and lovely fic,
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 4/17
Snape giving Harry 10 points made me doubt my mind and re-read the sentence 10 times to make sure. Lol XD

Haha, Ron got what he deserved. Nice touch with the spiders.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »