Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
OmniViceUser chapter 12 . 8/8
I found a minor Flaw in here. Draco threatens to "rip the THREE" apart, but is talking to 4 People (Nott, Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle).
Sorry but I just can't stand stories like this. You had the right idea bit even when facing death harry and Hermione wouldn't spill their guts to each other after years of repressed feelings. They would be subtle about it, they would show they love each other without saying it. Hermione demanding she go with him to his death is a prime example, confessing their love for each other in the open is just so tacky and unrealistic
why not have harry and draco in raven claw lucius likes people with intelligence maybe he may or might accept the mudblood muggle blood granger possible but highly unlikely
cmfisher chapter 17 . 5/8
Wow. That last chapter gave us so many more questions. I am excited for more. Thank you for an enjoyable read.
And you made the goddess a stupid brainless bimbo bitch. I’m out. Just another asshole pushing Harry into the shit and not caring at all at what this all does to him. Why would Harry even want to go back, he has everything he ever wanted right there. What stupid idiot would throw that away to help the useless and beyond corrupt wizarding community? Nobody! Another stupid time travel story with a fucking retarded reason. Amanda should burn in hell for eternity for what she has done. Torturing innocent souls are done by demons and devils, Amanda is a lying bitch.
jameskrohn0806 chapter 2 . 4/22
I never read the original, but I love it
Yashvir Sahdeo chapter 17 . 4/19
more please
chocolatedad chapter 4 . 4/5
This is a terrific rewrite. Characters have depth. They are not easily predictable. Draco is a great example. The scene where H:Hr quote Malfoy to Ron is hilarious.
suraj chapter 4 . 3/30
Could and would have loved to see Harry Potter is sltrherinhufdlepufd anyway he is the heir to the other two houses
musme chapter 17 . 3/28
I like it
apls79 chapter 17 . 3/4
This is a great story, I look forward to your next installment should you choose to update soon.
Ironcoil chapter 4 . 2/28
Still liking your new character development, it really brings out the rest of the plot when you feel what your characters are feeling. I know how difficult it is to re write as I have been working on my own fanfic for a while and keep reviewing my previous chapters to keep the flow right. Every time I do that I have to resist changing something.

Thanks for the update to this chapter and I look forward to the completion of the rewrite as I’m really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

PM me if you need a beta.
I m sorry but that Goddess and dead ghosts of parents and Uncles of Harry are NOTHING BUT CRUEL DEMONS.
BlueKarou79 chapter 17 . 2/21
Still reading, so I hope you are still writing :). I look forward to more.
BlueKarou79 chapter 2 . 2/21
Wow, that was great. The re-write adds so much depth I almost thought I was reading a different fic.
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »