Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
harrypottergurl10 chapter 15 . 6/20
Can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work. Loves!
sasel chapter 15 . 6/16
Haiii
I hope you post soon a new chapter.
I find your FF really great.
sorry my english is not good
E.N.D chapter 9 . 6/10
WOW that was harsh even by my standards wich you should know are punishments worth than death than for mercy tortutre to death
ruby2360 chapter 15 . 6/2
Interesting chapter
writeratheart007 chapter 15 . 5/31
Hmmmm queeeestion. I lov the story and the change in Draco, it's fantastic. I'm wondering though why hasn't anyone noticed that Amanda and Hogwarts was calling Hermione 'Lady Gryffindor Ravenclaw'. *snerks* They're soul bound, no one mentioned to them they were technically married ;) Would this be something that the goblins might find out?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 14 . 5/29
Thank you so much for sharing!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 5/29
I love this story. It is easy to read. Fun. Interesting. It is well written and has very little to no grammatical mistakes that stand out.
Dr8gn chapter 15 . 5/29
now i need a new chapter and my ummmmmmm whats the right word here ahhhhhhh (MY HABIT) will be nourished great story u got here
Silverdragonstar chapter 15 . 5/27
Wow this has been quite a ride so far...Now you have perfectly set up the ability to go wherever your muse lets you wander with this! I can not even begin to guess what you are up to. I just know I like what you have done so far and look forward to your updates.
firedawg chapter 15 . 5/16
A grwat story and look forward to your updates. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ablyvian chapter 15 . 5/13
Awesome story. Please update
solroros chapter 15 . 5/10
Hello! I like where you're going with the story - adding the new plot point of the time line changing on its own is pretty cool, and I love how Draco is becoming a new person. I question that he's so close to Harry when he was adopted into Hermione's family, though. Maybe have a moment where Hermione starts to realize that *she* gained a brother too? I realize this a Harry-centric story, but I hate to see a strong lady like Hermione relegated to the background girlfriend. That might just be my bias showing though.
Hope you update soon!
featherdusterpixie chapter 7 . 5/9
please please please!
tell me that they're not gonna shag before their bodies grow up?! pretty please!
Storga chapter 15 . 5/8
I just found and read this story. It was amazing, and very well written. I loved it, and I just wanted to thank you for posting.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/8