Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
abdsamih123 chapter 3 . 4/20
Hi nice story my friend keep going. Ignore the idiots who are full of criticism and let's see how their stories go if they decide to start writing their own I mean people are entitled to their opinion but they need to put it in a polite way
uncoconut chapter 4 . 4/11
I'm all for the happy reunion but they're eleven? Like I get they're nineteen mentally but they're still in eleven physically. Them doing anything remotely beyond anything than a short peck on the cheek makes me cringe. Especially Hermione sitting on his lap I mean come on. Harry was really small at that age and I can't imagine them doing it without making it look damn awkward.
rowenasheir chapter 16 . 3/12
And then?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 2/24
Hope 2 read more
LevellandConfederate96 chapter 15 . 2/10
I love the Sheo reference they were great
Loved it so far, poor Dumbledore, not, and the Dursleys, well done. Loved Mania, what an interesting character. Nicely done with Draco, Susan and Neville. Waiting (im) patiently for more ;)
dadby chapter 16 . 1/9
Oh, come ON! Don't tease us! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
This story reminds me WAY to much of Futures Past
Judyluv chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Omg love this story is there going to be more
Jeb59 chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
There are really big changes to this story.
It is good but I am upset about Sirius, Harry would never have FORGOTTEN about Sirius! and then to continue to do nothing when he is Lord and emancipated and has all the property's to hide Sirius in.
However it is still an interesting story are you going to continue? I see it was last updated in Nov 2015 a year ago so there is still hope.
Ada1229 chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
aw, no more tacos (chapters)? So sad. sorry it's late (5:27 am) where I am and I haven't slept. But now im sad because this hasn't been updated for 11ish months (give or take a few days). I hope you continue to update
Ada1229 chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Oh wow, mabye you could sic Mania on old Moldyshorts. THAT'd be interesting
Ada1229 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
To be honest I could imagine a happy reunion scene in anime form with Harry jumping into his parents' arms with happy tears in his eyes whille Sirius Remus and Hermione looking on happily. It's so sweet in my head.
I often get confused though as to why people make Harry out to be dumb. He's intelligent in his own right. Just because he'd rather follow his instincts then his head doesn't mean he's not smart.
Also how exactly has Harry never heard of a soul bond. The term "Soul mates" is quite common in the muggle world so I fail to understand why Harry is even questioning what a Soul bond is
Also nothing wrong with giving Harry and Hermione Occlumency but it might have been better if they could have spent time and trained with Amanda, Sirius, Remus, Lily and James. At least brush up on theory of spells or something. I mean was there really a rush for them to return? They would have ended up at the same point no matter how much time they spent in Limbo.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
"Harry Potter, The-Boy-who-Lived, come to die" That's a much better line (it's the movie line). I doubt Voldie would really notice Hermione, he and his death eaters have often said in one form or another that muggle borns and muggles are beneath their notice (which is unwise in my oppinion because they could be the potential enemy that eventually strikes you down).
singinilovebooks chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
This is fabulous! It's been nearly a year since you updated, though.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »