Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 8/25
Yep. Things just got VERY good!
AriMDSantos chapter 9 . 8/22
Oo
Hi please if you can update that would be great
fraewyn chapter 16 . 7/26
Love it!
Hope for an update soon!
well I reach the same stupid point as before, I have to keep a track of what not read, helping draco major stupidity, the good behavor from Snape was passable but this please, pure crap. The only good thing is that it was abandom as all those other crap story draco is good.
Beware the Weeping Angels chapter 4 . 6/26
Somebody's seen Doctor Who! Just don't forget... Fezzes, Bunkbeds, and Bow-Ties are also very cool
-Beware The Weeping Angels
Liandra2428 chapter 16 . 6/22
The storyline is good, and your reasoning for the way things are going to start to diviate is totally logical. Can't wait for the next post. Good luck with your writing.
LilyoftheWaters chapter 16 . 5/30
Despite it's cliched nature, your story is well written and enjoyable. However, I would like to draw attention to the fact that Hermione is a capable witch with the knowledge of a nineteen year old, and should be treated as such. I understand that Harry is protective of her, but we have not seen her stand up for herself and her friends/family in the way Harry has or the way J.K. Rowling originally portrayed. I have enjoyed your story so far, and look forward to your next chapter.
253910 chapter 15 . 5/21
I think mania should meet peeves. They would get along very well I think.
Steven chapter 14 . 5/13
Harry forgot Sirius?
GET REAL!
That's not even remotely believeable. Not. At. All.

It's not "should of". It's "should have".

And Hermione wouldn't ask Harry where he found the Map, because Harry told her and Ron (in "Prisoner of Azkaban" - both the book and the movie) that the twins gave it to him.

What's that about "we aren't likely to succeed in the long run"?
Why the hell would Hermione think that, when they already managed to destroy all horcruxes (except for Nagini) once before? They either know exactly where they are or at least who has them in their possession. Why tell anyone else now?
And why would Harry and Hermione believe that some school kids could help them with the horcruxes?

The plural of "Legilimens" is also "Legilimens" (according to the HP Wiki).
Steven chapter 9 . 5/13
How exactly is this punishment of Ron and Molly "internally"?
Steven chapter 8 . 5/13
Yes, punish them "internally". What could possibly go wrong? If any of those two ever acts against Harry or Hermione again, it will be completely Harry's fault.
Do you have any idea how frustrating it is for many readers to see the main characters be made that stupid just because the author still has plans for some other characters and thus refuses to have them punished in an effective way?
Steven chapter 6 . 5/13
So, Ron wouldn't be able to curse a bludger, but he is able to perform wandless magic (previous chapter)?

And Harry wonders how Dumledore know that Harry plans to meet the Weasleys? Yes, how could Dumbledore know? Hmmm... let's think... MAYBE FROM THE WEASLEYS?
Do you have any idea how moronic this makes Harry look?
Steven chapter 5 . 5/13
Harry learned the Stunning Spell in his fourth year in preparation for the Third task. How can Ron already know it? Since he wasn't even able to perform the Wingardium Leviosa, I'd say some pre-Hogwarts tutoring is not a possible explanation.
And how the hell could Ron wandlessly summon his wand to his hand?

"they now had one less weasel to deal with."
Yeah, sure. Because leaving an enemy alive couldn't possibly backfire spectacularly. Hasn't Harry learned anything in the war?
Steven chapter 3 . 5/13
I'm pretty much sure that it's "Gringotts" and not "Gringrotts".

Of course there have to be the most clichéd ideas for Harry's inheritance (several lordships - as if one isn't enough, not needing a magical guardian any longer, heir to not just one but all founders (at least all surviving lines), full control of the school (which somehow doesn't mean anything), probably lots of money that is in most stories only used for buying the usual super-trunk and clothes-shopping, Gryffindor's sword which didn't come to Harry when he needed it, but needed to be pulled out of the sorting hat and so on...) and of course the all-important and all-powerful blood-test that reveals just about everything you could possibly want to know, including Harry's magic being blocked (since of course Harry needs to be super-powerful - which usually isn't used either in the story, same as all the gold). Although I have to admit that at least in this story there aren't ninety-five or so percent of Harry's powers blocked.

I guess at least this will doesn't contain an easy solution to get Sirius freed, something like (as I have seen far too often) "By the way: Our dear and trusted friend Peter Pettigrew was our Secret Keeper, to whom we entrusted not only our own but also our son's safety. Since we are dead, he obviously wasn't trustworthy at all (despite us having complete trust in him which would make us complete and utter morons - how can we have complete trust in him, yet write in our will that he must have betrayed us?). So please have him arrested and don't blame Sirius."

And how exactly could Harry consider McGonagall a good choice as guardian? When in canon has she ever done the right thing instead of what Dumbledore told her?

"And why should I answer you?"
Yeah, that's exactly the way to respond, if you want everyone to see what a mature and not stuck-up individual you are.

And of course Madam Malkin would never even think of selling expensive robes to someone who wants to buy them without knowing that the customer deserves those robes. Since when is she a bigot?

When exactly has Harry learned how to obliviate someone (who is not an enemy and should keep most of his memories intact)?

I really hope this story won't continue in the same clichéd way it started...
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »