Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
lokyyt chapter 16 . 19h
more please keep typing and please reply
AerynS chapter 16 . 1/8
Great story. A redeemed Draco, who'd have thought it. It somewhat reminds me of Severus's story if he'd received help. Can't wait for more.
Dezzi95 chapter 16 . 1/1
Updates soon please!
hawkswench chapter 16 . 12/25/2017
Oh I do hope one day you will continue to write this story. I am curious on who the third party is.
HARMONY 4EVER chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
If you haven't noticed, I ship harmony. Therefore I think Ron is a dickhead.
I love your work, keep on writing!
hagrid51 chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
Now there's the way ter deal with that little red menace! Oh, I'm sure Molly the ban'chee will be heard from befor' long, but I'm certain that you have a plan.
Bluewolf80 chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
I'm really surprised that there has been no mention of Pettigrew. Especially with the drama of dealing with Ron and the rest of the Weasleys. (And in my opinion he was waaaay too lenient on Molly after the attack!).
Why does Harry not want to get Sirius out of Azkaban as soon as possible?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
I love the story, but Dudley didn't do anything worth death. And he was like frickin 12 at the time.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
To death? Really?
Jordana Babe chapter 16 . 8/19/2017
I hope more chapters are coming. You left us hanging here for a while and Id like to know how this story ends.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 8/13/2017
Great story so far hope to see more soon.
19Shorty chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
when will you upload another chapter to this wonderful story of yours because as i was saying this is an amazing story you have written
SortingHat chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
It would be funny the next time Dumbldore clocks in a pink slip comes out.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
I have some ideas but since this is old it's not worth posting.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
I don't like it when the Dursley's abuse gets casually brushed aside. Sorry but not for me!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »