Reviews for Harry Potter and his New Beginning
Joeya12 chapter 15 . 7/23
Last few chapters had a weird twist to them. But no the less. It was a good read. Please keep up the good work.
Thanks,
-Joe
RykOakwine chapter 3 . 7/17
Same clich├ęs we've seen in tens of thousands of other HP stories over the years. It amazes me that people keep writing the same overpowered adolescent power-fantasy wankfest stories over and over when they themselves have no doubt already read a dozen "Harry is the heir of the founders and the Goblins are super powerful benign allies who are on Harry's side because he was polite to them and etc etc" tales.

I just don't understand the point. Do they think I they have a unique spin to out on one of these robst-style wankfests? :/
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 5 . 7/7
Nice chapter...just one thing I do agree with (at all)

While I can understand and expect Harry to know third year spells like stupify (because of his first life)...there should be no way for Ron to know spells like stupify and reducto yet.
This is simply impossible for so many reasons it's not funny.

This is a first year Ron...
While he is a pureblood, can you honestly say he knew those spells in first year?
Is this the same lazy git we know? Good at nothing but chess and eating.
If he did know these spells then you can be very sure he would have shown off those skills to prove himself better than Harry in the first timeline.

Other than that a enjoyable read.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 15 . 6/20
Can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work. Loves!
sasel chapter 15 . 6/16
Haiii
I hope you post soon a new chapter.
I find your FF really great.
sorry my english is not good
E.N.D chapter 9 . 6/10
WOW that was harsh even by my standards wich you should know are punishments worth than death than for mercy tortutre to death
DarkViolet7258 chapter 15 . 6/2
Interesting chapter
writeratheart007 chapter 15 . 5/31
Hmmmm queeeestion. I lov the story and the change in Draco, it's fantastic. I'm wondering though why hasn't anyone noticed that Amanda and Hogwarts was calling Hermione 'Lady Gryffindor Ravenclaw'. *snerks* They're soul bound, no one mentioned to them they were technically married ;) Would this be something that the goblins might find out?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 14 . 5/29
Thank you so much for sharing!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 15 . 5/29
I love this story. It is easy to read. Fun. Interesting. It is well written and has very little to no grammatical mistakes that stand out.
Dr8gn chapter 15 . 5/29
now i need a new chapter and my ummmmmmm whats the right word here ahhhhhhh (MY HABIT) will be nourished great story u got here
Silverdragonstar chapter 15 . 5/27
Wow this has been quite a ride so far...Now you have perfectly set up the ability to go wherever your muse lets you wander with this! I can not even begin to guess what you are up to. I just know I like what you have done so far and look forward to your updates.
firedawg chapter 15 . 5/16
A grwat story and look forward to your updates. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Ablyvian chapter 15 . 5/13
Awesome story. Please update
solroros chapter 15 . 5/10
Hello! I like where you're going with the story - adding the new plot point of the time line changing on its own is pretty cool, and I love how Draco is becoming a new person. I question that he's so close to Harry when he was adopted into Hermione's family, though. Maybe have a moment where Hermione starts to realize that *she* gained a brother too? I realize this a Harry-centric story, but I hate to see a strong lady like Hermione relegated to the background girlfriend. That might just be my bias showing though.
Hope you update soon!