Reviews for Our Place in the World
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 23 . 12/4
I'm assumming this was the end of the story.
GREAT by the way!
It was perfect. I hate sebasitan. I have nothing against him honestly. I wish Blaine didn;t nearly lose an eye to him honestly, but I felt he was NEEDED between the couple.
I hated how you had to hurt KURT to make the story, but things like that really do happen, so I guess I can accept it.
Continue writing.
You're amazing.
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 23 . 5/30
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This was a wonderfully written story. And I'm glad I spent time reading it. There is so much drama and life to the story and it made want to read the next chapter and the next. Hope to see more great stories.
Emma chapter 23 . 2/4
AMAZING
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 5 . 1/8
Thanks for the needle warning. big big big phobia
richterri chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
I was wondering if you going to continue their stories I would like know what is going to happen to them
richterri chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Love it
Pepperoni10010 chapter 23 . 10/22/2015
Loved this part too. Grab me the tissues, I'm crying again. :-)
the-power-of-love chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
Awwwwww this was sooooo cute
Munk's Lady chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
'Bout damn time! LOL
Munk's Lady chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Yes you are lol...especially 2am when I'm dead tired
Munk's Lady chapter 17 . 3/10/2015
I have a headache from staring my kindle for so long but I can't put this story down
Munk's Lady chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Can I please strangle that asshole Sebastian? LOL. Blaine can do so much better -cough- Kurt -cough-
LvSammy chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
wow...this was awesome! OMG! WOW...I'm kind of sad its over! Wow...I never got to read the end...but it was AMAZING!
CriminalGleePotter chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Ohmygod. That is all. So freaking good. Lol
JustAnotherLoverOfDrarry chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Any quality Klaine fic has this Katy Perry quote *0* that was an amaazing fic. Thaank you very much!
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »