Reviews for Sarah vs the Millionaire
Waqig chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Plz update
Mark chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Hey LLC! Great, great story you got going on here. Please continue updating it! Looking forward to the shawkin!
Batty02 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Could you work on this one again please
JR69stang chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This is my favorite story of yours.
Because: It is upbeat, little aingst, NO PLI.
and will move on to become even more interesting
with a high society theme. such as Dallas, Revenge,
Falcon Crest as examples. Plus Carina should have
a rich competent nerd of her own. There are none
in FF that I know of. Costas TT 's Permutations (a really fun story)
is the closest but it was a close-out with no depth.
Just my suggestions. Thanks JR
jessica chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Please tell me you continue to write this... Amazing story :D
MRG101 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I really hope that this story will continue. Youre doing great job so far
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
I have to say that I loved the story so far and can't wait until you continue to upload additional chapters.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Great and heart worming chapter.
rphe chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
great fun story. good to get back into this one.
Paladinobr chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Good chapter. When you find the right person you don't need anything else except the person by your side, :) Waiting to see Chuck and Sarah's vacation.
KryptonitePoison chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Sorry about your problems. But thanks for writing this. We got some I love yous. I wonder what Chuck whispered to Jack, Sarah didn't ask. I wonder if Jack is going to try to take the company? Keep it up.
esardi chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I love sweet Charah fluff. If Jack was not convinced before he should be now, Chuck does not care about anything except Sarah.

They are both head over heals in love with each other. Nice chapter glad to have you back.
00Awesome chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Well it's about time that we got an update for this story :). This was a great update and the Charah was adorable as usual. Update soon.
2old2write chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Sweet. A really nice chapter considering what could have transpired between Chuck and Jack. But, as usual, the Bartowski charm and selflessness has disarmed yet another tough guy.

Thanks for all the warm Charah moments.

Looking forward to your next installment. Thanks for sharing.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Short but sweet I loved the truth which came from Chuck's lips about Sarah! Please continue.